TrueSpace

Community Forums/Developer Stations/TrueSpace

Amanda Dearheart(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hey, I see a lot of discussion on tools to create 3D content for games. I just thought I would mentio TrueSpace, as I truly like that package for creating games. The maker Caligari has recently introduced another similiar package called GameSpace that works similiar to TrueSpace.

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#2]
Oh wow, I've never heard of these before.

MadJack(Posted 2004) [#3]
Now, now Joe..

Amanda

Yep, there are some users around here who use TS for game content creation.

Myself I recently upgraded to TS6.5, but also having snagged a copy of Lightwave6.5 (another 3d animation package), I've not used TS much lately.

I am hoping to use its physics capabilities for recording some 'pre canned' physics animations though.

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#4]
I'd buy the gamePak for TS if it weren't $200.

Dirk Krause(Posted 2004) [#5]
@joe: :-)))

@amanda: if I try hard, I come up with the name of this internet marketing strategy.

But then - that was 1999 ...

Pepsi(Posted 2004) [#6]
For what GameSpace is, it's pretty groovy IMHO. :) I still haven't heard if the .b3d export exports weights for bones or not though. I'm not that advance yet in animation to see for meself.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#7]
Oh wow, I've never heard of these before.
Are you a man? you sound bitchy.

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#8]
I am not an animal, I am a MAN!

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#9]
yes... a man...

but what kind of man...

are ya a real man...

or are ya one of these new age men...

:)

--Mike

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#10]
New age men? You mean like, what's that word, metrosexual? I am so glad I've never heard anyone around me use that to describe themself, only celebrities, because I would have to punch the guy. Then I would feel bad because I didn't think to bring a gun.

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#11]
hahahahahaha....

good one jH...

--Mike