Cartography Shop 4.1 released

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Cartography Shop 4.1 released

JoshK(Posted 2004) [#1]
CShop 4.1 is ready. This fixes a problem that Intel and some other built-in cards had with the perspective view. It also uses an installer instead of just a zip, so people will be less likely to extract it to their CD-ROM and wonder why it doesn't work. New features include the reimplementation of constructive solid geometry, addition of "vis groups", and support for export of Half-Life .map and .b3d models.

Upgrades will be available some time today at cartographyshop.thegamecreators.com.

Kornflex(Posted 2004) [#2]
Hum, cool how Leadwerk customers can have it's ? and We can carving and hollow in the 4.1 too ?

Regards,

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2004) [#3]
I did not buy it from thegamescreators, are you gonna send the update like last time?

JoshK(Posted 2004) [#4]
Upgrades (for all owners) will be available some time today at cartographyshop.thegamecreators.com.

granada(Posted 2004) [#5]
Thanks josh
dave

TheMan(Posted 2004) [#6]
Great ----> I'm going now to get my update ...........

Zmatrix(Posted 2004) [#7]
You should Pimp CS Over at the 3dgs forum, Josh. ;)
I Imported a cs exported .map in 3dgs and it worked fine.
(ofcourse I posted this over there)
Hey, might get a few more sales

Zmatrix

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#8]
tried to extract it to their cd roms, eh... must be one of the DB geniuses...

hey... i'm just kidding... no flood of angry db replies please...

... besides this was aimed at Josh. ya know he thinks we're all a bunch of sub humans, a few steps lower than he is on the evolutionary chain, so he provides us with an idiot proof exec... hey, we can screw up an exe too ya know :) )

--Mike