b3d pipeline problem

Community Forums/Developer Stations/b3d pipeline problem

David(Posted 2004) [#1]
i have problem with pipeline, i cant export animations with morphing and other problem is export bones the animation is incorrect

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#2]
I don't use B3D Pipeline so I probably cannot help you any. Just want to point out you probably should be more specific. It's really hard to diagnose and then fix a problem if all the information you give is that you "can't" and that the result is "incorrect."

fredborg(Posted 2004) [#3]
You might want to try: http://playerfactory.proboards25.com/ there is a special B3D pipeline forum.

David(Posted 2004) [#4]
ok and sorry i am spanish and my english is bad

if i export bone or morph animation with b3d pipeline the animation are bad, i see the animation but is no animation i see in 3dsmax

Pudding(Posted 2004) [#5]
One thing to check: You need to add all the bones in the character's hierarchy to the skin modifier (even if they do not directly influence the skin).

Not sure why a morph animation would be wrong...

Do you have a small sample max file you could send me?

-Pudding

Beaker(Posted 2004) [#6]
Don't you need to add a "morph" user properties?

Pudding(Posted 2004) [#7]
Yeah, you have to add a "B3dMorph" user-defined property, but I understood from the email that the morph animation was wrong (as opposed to not exporting). Maybe that's it though...

-Pudding

David(Posted 2004) [#8]
the animation is a example of 3dsmax:
C:\Archivos de programa\3dsmax5\scenes\Characters\Complete\Dragon_Character_Rig.max
this example use a skin modifier

.rIKmAN.(Posted 2004) [#9]
Thats a link to your HD David, we can`t access it.

You need to upload the .max file to some webspace and post the link to it.

If you don`t have any you can get free webspace all over the place, do a search in google for "free webspace"