Mapbuilder

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Mapbuilder

KiwiSteve(Posted 2004) [#1]
I have just downloaded and tried the Mapbuilder package. It's pretty cool, and has a lot of great features that I'm sure I'll get round to using at some point. I was just wondering if anyone else had tried this package, and how they had been able to import the txt file that it generates into Blitz3d. The Mapbuilder site says it can, but doesn't elaborate. If no-one can help, don't worry as I've sent an email to the developer to see what he says.

Kissme(Posted 2004) [#2]
Hi Kiwi,

I try it's too and i find the GUI it's not very easy :) for that we alway need to use some KEYS (that's work very well if you have an QZERTY only), and i ask the same question "How to use the mapfile created with MapBuilder ?"

:-D

Kiss ya
Stephanie

RGR(Posted 2004) [#3]
;-

Kissme(Posted 2004) [#4]
Oki :) thanks for your answer dear.

KIss ya
Stephanie

Kissme(Posted 2004) [#5]
Hi all,

After few days, i decided to Ordering This Tool ! for theses reasons :

- The Support it's very very Fast ! (the Authors are very nice persons)
- If we have any problem with this tool, They are alway around for help us ! they are very fast (around 2 or 3 hours !)
- He have alot of features now and he working very very well. (i win alot of time for puting some objects Trees, house, ...)

Buy it's if u wan a great tool like All in One.

Great job !

Thanks for this Great tool !

Kiss ya
Stephanie

Kornflex(Posted 2004) [#6]
Heya,

Gratz for your tool RaGR, i'll buying it's now ! But WorldSpin it's died (not any support, the author not have any time for fix somes bugs in his tool)

Your tool can save my project !

Regards,
Bruce-Lee