Well... Figured out the X model export thing in Milkshape 3D...Now if I only can figure out .3ds???

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Well... Figured out the X model export thing in Milkshape 3D...Now if I only can figure out .3ds???

Kozmi(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi all,

I know I posted this elswhere in the forums here..
But I finally figured out how to export animations in the DirectX model file format!!! Now if I only can figure out how to get animations in the.3ds model file format in MilkShape 3D? Any ideas guys??? Im' starting to believe that milkshape 3D doesnt export animations in the .3ds model file format, Only a single mesh only! Im' I correct in assuming this assumption?

Rob(Posted 2003) [#2]
why are you trying to export as 3ds when blitz supports b3d and milkshape exports directly to b3d - blitz 3d file format...

Kozmi(Posted 2003) [#3]
I just want to know how to do it Rob as the .3ds has been a big mystery to me for a long time now! I know that I can export directly to Blitz3D format. I just want to know how to get the .3ds model file format to work and how to make it work with regards to animations as everybody else seems to have no trouble in doing so except for me!!! I just want to know how to do it just so I can finaly end this long annoying mystery that has hanged over my head for quite some time now! That's all!
Let me know if you or someone else might know this and would like to hopfully shed some light on this subject ok? Hey thank alot man!