Rising Storm GOTY for free

Community Forums/Common Room/Rising Storm GOTY for free

Grisu(Posted May) [#1]
Hi,

grab a free copy of Rising Storm GOTY for Steam here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/rising-storm-game-of-the-year-edition

Cheers
Grisu

Pakz(Posted May) [#2]
I got it. I noticed the inbox had a email from humble with the free game. But I am more exited about fallout 4 being free to play for the next few days on steam ect. It is almost downloaded now.

I hope fallout 4 is better then new vegas. I got bored pretty quick with that game,

Rooster(Posted May) [#3]
Got it.
At this rate, I think your going to be a bigger concern to game companies than pirates! lol

Grisu(Posted May) [#4]
@Pakz: Don't want to put you down, but F4 is not nearly as good as F NV in my opinion. It's more a shooter than an RPG. And getting a power armor after 10 mins of gameplay doesn't help either.

@Rooster: I like to share such offers. As there are always people missing them. Plus it's free markting for these sites. That's why they put the games up.

Rooster(Posted May) [#5]
I know, I was just trying to make a joke. :)

GW(Posted May) [#6]
Thanks for the heads-up. I would have missed out. I have RO2 but passed on the Rising Storm expansion up to now.

Pakz(Posted May) [#7]
@Grisu: I was suprised at how good Fallout 4 was. I played New Vegas for only 16 hours in total and was bored most of the time and I now already played Fallout 4 for +/- 30 hours. I was at 20+ hours at the end of the free playing days and decided to buy it.

I think I like it better then Skyrim.

Mainsworthy(Posted May) [#8]
day of infany & insurgency bundle 25% off on steam £16

and rising storm Vietnam 25% off, one day left , you get the delux version for less than ordinary game, but only today. its £17 , this seems to be the next big FPS

Grisu(Posted May) [#9]
Got me Vietnam, but I doubt it's as good as the BF Vietnam games. :)