Found this great old game on...

Community Forums/Common Room/Found this great old game on...

Blitzplotter(Posted May) [#1]
My Wii, Metroid Mother M, brilliant implementation of the Wii controller.

Finished the gaming day off with a slice of Flatout 4 Insanity, xboxone style.

What've you been playing off late?

Neuro(Posted May) [#2]
Are you actually referring to "Metroid The Other M"? If so, it wasn't really so favorable among Metroid fans due to various issues with the portrayal of Samus. Me on the other hand did quite enjoy it overall. And i always felt that Metroid Prime 3 was the best implementation of an FPS game using the Wii-mote, not to mention of one of best games I ever played.

I been playing mostly CPS3 games on my home arcade cabinet. Specifically Red Earth and Street Fighter 3 : 2nd Impact.

Also started watching a brilliant, yet hilarious Anime called One Punch Man. Its so awesome :)!

Matty(Posted May) [#3]
I've been playing a variety of mobile games. I like the idea of playing a game on my mobile but have rarely found any good ones - most of them are clones of other games or are so full of tutorial crap and don't get into the actual game properly until you are well into the game by which time I've switched off.

There were some good ones though - I like cardinal quest which was a roguelike, and i've liked a few others...always give them a review whether I like them or not (typically between 3 and 5 stars)

EdzUp MkII(Posted May) [#4]
weirdly I play more games on my mobile than on my PC as I don't have time to setup my laptop etc.

(tu) ENAY(Posted May) [#5]

weirdly I play more games on my mobile than on my PC as I don't have time to setup my laptop etc.

That sentence for me, except replace mobile with Vita or Playstation.

Blitzplotter(Posted May) [#6]
Are you actually referring to "Metroid The Other M"? If so, it wasn't really so favorable among Metroid fans due to various issues with the portrayal of Samus. Me on the other hand did quite enjoy it overall.

Yep, that was the one - think I've made it to the second save point.

Will have a look out for One Punch Man, was watching some anime called the blue excorcists last night - intriguing stuff.

I like the idea of playing a game on my mobile but have rarely found any good ones

Guns n Glory stood out for me a few years ago, haven't found any since that have that - one more go appeal.

Worms has been getting another outing on XBox One lately.