How do you: - Think ?!

Community Forums/Common Room/How do you: - Think ?!

Dan(Posted April) [#1]
For this type of Question, a Pool function would be nice, but this Forum does not support it.
(please answer to this post too, as it is closely related.

So here is my question. How do you think.

1. By not thinking.
2. Classic - Like everyone else.

While the classical type of thinking is taught in the School, the fist type of thinking is rather unknown, and mostly unwanted for the materialistic oriented
type of People.

Highly Creative and Intelligent people use the 1st type of thinking without knowing that it is different, or at least realize (Einstein), that the classical school like
thinking (which is mostly drill to use and to rely on memory rather on discovery by Intelligence.)

The first type of thinking is rather Slow in the process, and that is the second reason why the Mainstream is preferring shot and die type answers.
But all the Creativity and inventions in this world comes from using the 1st type.

If you are familiar with Meditation, it is like asking yourself a question, then meditating and waiting that the answer comes to you.
If you are not familiar with meditation, then following case triggers it:

Ask yourself the question (mentaly ask for the solution to the problem) then 'forget' it by doing something else.

The answer you will get. For example if you are seeking your misplaced keys, mobile phone, solution to all the problems of the world etc etc, you can use this as training.

So, which type of thinker are you ?

xlsior(Posted April) [#2]

cps(Posted April) [#3]
Wasn't all this covered by Sigmund Freud, the conscious v the sub conscious? Have fun cps

BlitzMan(Posted April) [#4]
I have a mind of my own,and think to myself,why the F*** am i replying to this post.

RemiD(Posted April) [#5]

How do you: - Think ?

not like Dan ;)

Ask yourself the question (mentaly ask for the solution to the problem) then 'forget' it by doing something else.

The answer you will get.

yes i do that often, it works well, and usually i always have a paper and a pen near my desk, near my bed, in my car, in my pocket, so that i can write the "idea" when it comes, because i have noticed that if i try to remind myself of something, then my mind is occupied with that and then others "ideas" can't come.

(but this does not mean that the idea was sent by a "god", it may have been sent by the cells making your mind, or by your "spirit" (if such a thing exist))

(tu) ENAY(Posted April) [#6]
How do you: Dan keep making such random topics in the common room?

Naughty Alien(Posted April) [#7]
Some heavy stuff is rolling around here recently...lol...I love this place..it is really, never boring here..heheh

Dan(Posted April) [#8]

How do you: Dan keep making such random topics in the common room?

You mean, how do you stop Dan from making such random topics ?

We Admins, in our Irc chat community, had one rule, which said:

"Do not feed the Troll."

As you have judged me as Troll, so why are you feeding it with questions ?

Anyway, is there someone who can actually contribute to this topic ?

BlitzMan(Posted April) [#9]

Yue(Posted April) [#10]
I did up to third grade primary education. People say I'm smart because I can make a cube spin using Blitz3D, what they do not know is that I'm not, what happens is I make it look like it is.

So on the one hand we have people who think that someone is intelligent, because they leave the parameters of the system to do things, and on the other hand people who know that they are not intelligent but that others think they are. The world is weird