Lucid dreaming / Remote viewing

Community Forums/Common Room/Lucid dreaming / Remote viewing

EOF(Posted April) [#1]
How many have experienced lucid dreaming whereby you have partially awoken yet still in your dream and realise you can control what happens?

I recall one time I was dreaming about jumping across two buldings close to each other. No doubt influenced by pakour videos. Then came the moment that I knew I was dreaming and decided to jump very high up and fly across to another building. I could feel the adrenalin kicking in. The next jump I tried though took me way up into the clouds and I immediately woke up because I thought I was going to continue on up and never come back down to earth.

One really strong lucid dream though felt more like remote viewing because I found myself in a completely empty street standing outside a particular house. This time the surroundings were clear and I felt compelled to look around for clues to see if I can pinpoint the location. I recall having to really force myself to look at the front door and could clearly see the number 20. Everything was vivid but more like a scene you would see through night vision goggles. What was a bit strange though, I looked into one of the windows hoping to see my reflection yet nothing was there. Again I got spooked and woke up.

This leads me onto a topic I found relatively interesting. Whether or not you as a being/soul/spirit are present in some location when you have such vivid dreams?

col(Posted April) [#2]
MY dad passed away over 10 years ago now. I would regular dream about him not realising that I was in a dream. Then one time we were in a car together and while in my dream I remembered that he passed away, I told him in the dream and then everything went into a kind of hyperspace tunnel vision effect but as if I was stationary and everything was moving away from us. At that point I woke to find myself in a kitchen with my mum. I told her of my dream only to then wake again into the 'real world'. Since then I dream of my dad quite often at seemingly random times and again I remind him that I must be dreaming as he has passed away. He seems ok with it now and we can stay in the dream for longer and longer as I have each dream episode. Either way it's really nice to spend time with again even if it is just purely my own thoughts and imagination or whether there is more to it.

My mum has had incredibly strong dreams. One time we went on vacation as a family. We had gone to a place that none of us had ever been to before. As we approached the villa she told us that she has been here before and that she remembers it quite vivdly. She then went on to describe with amazing accuracy and detail all of the tiny furnishings, that were was odd cutlery in the drawers, little marks on walls and windows, plates dishes, the arrangement of the furniture plus much more - all before we went into the place. Pretty awesome really.

Hardcoal(Posted April) [#3]
Amazing col..

TomToad(Posted April) [#4]
I will occasionally have lucid dreams where I am aware that I'm dreaming within the dream. but that does bring up an interesting question. Am I really aware that I'm dreaming, or am I simply dreaming that I'm aware that I'm dreaming?

Dan(Posted April) [#5]
Im interested in lucid dreaming and (Astral projection) too.

After many years of not being able to recall any dreams (as if i haven't had any dreams),the dreams started at the beginning of the 2011.

Although i have not experienced lucid dreaming yet, iv had couple of dream time experiences.

Once, i woke up (read opened the eyes), and moved my upper body as if i would make me sit on the bed. (the movement was kinda unintentional)
When the vertical position was reached, i somehow found myself again back in the bed, lying down, again trying to stand up.

Infront of me, just where i was previously in the vertical position - there was an yelowish/transparent silhouette consisted of head-body-arms.

Again i was moving up to reach the vertical position, but somehow in the middle of the way i was again back into the sleeping position, but now seeing 2 silhouettes, in which i previously had my eyesight.

After seeing this i felt back into sleep.

Few days/weeks later, i opened the eyes again, laying in the bed. Obviously it was this dream/whichever state.
I was surrounded by couple of yellowish beings, one looked like a woman - ghost. (just as how you would imagine a ghostly being).
As soon as that ghost saw that i'm watching it, it flew in direction of my head, after which i was asleep again.

Then there were few of Dream interruptions. I do not mean awakening from the dream, but the dreams somehow stopped.

For example, i was in a kind of savanna, of which i could identify as the barrens area of the WoW game (which i have played then).
It was not in game setting but more like a waking world area. There was a tiger or a Leon, which has chased me, and i was obviously running away or walked back. At some point, there was a hole, but entering it, the whole landscape started to fly up.
(the same effect when you are programming a 3d matrix, and the player runs out of the boundary, making him fall down)
just before the fall, there was a sound.
And i was watching all this for 10~15 seconds, and then i fell back to sleep.

Then there was a dream interruption, in which a Girl, which i have not saw before that point, was standing infront of me.
As the previous dream was somehow wasched away, (i was talking to someone in the dream) i still continued to talk and wondering what has happened.

Few days after this dream, i have had some strange dream. a child was playing on a grassy area - (the colors of this dream were gray'ish).
The child suddenly standed up and started running, and there was a machine, which at the same time stared rolling to the child.
As the child stopped, so did the machine, barely touching the foot of the child.
The camera started moving towards him, picked it up. There were hands of this body, which touched the foot. There was blood on the first sight, on the second everything was ok.

The Girl from the 1st dream i'v meet 3 moths later (vacation time). It was the Daughter of the, now, wife of my brother.

At the same day, i was told that a child (age arround 6y) of a friend were there last year, and he has forgotten his toy. (Bucket excavator type, similar but not exactly i do not know the english name)
1 1/2 weeks later, there was a small party, in which this child was present too. He was playing with the rolling fence.
He managed to pull the fence out of the safety stop, and this fell on the grass.
I standed up to put the gate back into its place, when my eyesight caught the place where his foot was.
The gate missed his feet, everythig was ok !

After we fixed the gate, i was sitting there thinking what has just happened. in the dream, at the very end, i had an impression that i should not talk about it there (so i haven't).

maybe ill write more, later. lets see.

EOF(Posted April) [#6]
It's fascinating to read what other people have experienced.
but that does bring up an interesting question. Am I really aware that I'm dreaming, or am I simply dreaming that I'm aware that I'm dreaming?
Well, in a lucid dream you are very aware of what is happening and can make choices as to what happens next in the scene. Usually in this state you have woken up too early and your body is likely to be in a state of paralysis (to prevent you acting out your dreams).
That's why when I tried to look at the door number in my 'dream' mentioned in the first post it was a real effort to turn my head (because I was physically paralysed).

I used to suffer from waking up too early then having the feeling that I am floating separately from my physical body. One time I drifted out of the bedroom and was close to the brick wall from the outside. I could feel myself rising upwards. Again I got spooked and felt a whooshing sound which snapped me back and made me wake up in an instant. Scary stuff at the time!

All this floating upwards would always make me wonder where I was going and whether allowing it to continue would be ill-fated. It makes you wonder ...

TomToad(Posted April) [#7]
@Jim Brown. What you describe is not lucid dreaming, but rather sleep paralysis. In lucid dreaming, you are fully in REM sleep state, but your dream self knows he is dreaming. Sleep paralysis is when your mind wakes up while it is still partially in the REM state. You will feel paralyzed and possibly exhibit some form of hallucinations.

You can usually tell the difference as when you are having a lucid dream, your environment behaves like a dream. Usually having trouble focusing on something specific such as a headline in a newspaper, or the time on your watch, or may find yourself suddenly in another location. You will have that "foggy" sensation that you do when you dream. In sleep paralysis, most things will be very tactile. You will actually feel something pressing down on you, hear actual voices, see people and creatures as though they were in the room with you.

I have experienced both lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis (both hypnagogic and hypnopompic). When I have a lucid dream, I will usually try and do things I can't in real life, such as flying. Sleep paralysis has exhibited itself as a hand pressing down on me preventing me from moving, seeing my room lit by a very bright light even though it was dark, and hearing my name yelled out when I was alone. Typically, I experience sleep paralysis when I am under a lot of stress.

There is another sleep phenomena called False awakening. It is when you dream that you woke up, but are actually still dreaming. That has happened to me a few times. Usually when I become aware that I am in a nightmare, I will try and force myself to wake up. That usually results in me waking up. Sometimes it only results in me thinking that I woke up. I can go about my business as though I were conscious, only realizing that I am still asleep when something strange happens (usually I try to talk and can't).

RemiD(Posted April) [#8]

Well, in a lucid dream you are very aware of what is happening and can make choices as to what happens next in the scene

in most of my dreams i am in control of what i do / how i react. Sometimes i have a dream which is weird and meaningless but it is rare.
And a few times i was persuaded to be in the skin of somebody else and to sense/feel what the other person sensed/felt this was scary...

If some of you are interested in existence after death or "spirits", you may be interested in 2 books with intriguing concepts :
->The realms beyond - Thomas Edison
->Longévité et immortalité par les vibrations - Georges Lakhovsky

About remote viewing, i am very interested in this, and i have followed several exercises to train my visualization abilities, but for now i only manage to visit places where i have already been, and i can't see what is happening in real time, only the terrain/trees/plants/buildings.
But what is weird, but in a way logical, and maybe due to all the hours i have spent working with 3d space (when making 3d video games) is that once i know the approximate shape and colors/textures of a place, i can see it in my mind from any perspective, zoom in, zoom out, change the point of view, turn it, move it. Maybe too much Blitz3d ?

Naughty Alien(Posted April) [#9]
..i have had dreams, where i could see some things happening...later on, few months later, exactly same thing, place, location, situation, happens in real..it happened few times, and at some point i started to write down on to paper, every time i dream something...coincidentally or not, soon as i started putting things on to paper, dreams came no more..go figure..

Dan(Posted April) [#10]
@Naughty Alien:

go figure..

Maybe this hint will help you further:

God does not believe in future, nor in Past. Time thus does not exists at all.
Being in the eternity he can access all so called 'parts' of the time. But only because he can make time. What we call time (the past - exactly) is only our memory. The future does not really exists.
There may be effects, which need time to be done, like moving this packet from america to the europe.
And when people say, it will be here tomorrow, it does not validate that tomorrow exists.

in reality tomorrow is only a distance between one earth's rotation.

xlsior(Posted April) [#11]
The future does not really exists.

Neither does the past.

The universe with all its contents (including your brain's so-called 'memories' of past events, and this discussion thread) was really spontaneously created in its current state from nothingness a split second ago.

...or was it?

/You can't disprove it.

Dan(Posted April) [#12]

/You can't disprove it

i'm not trying to. what has happened, has happened, BUT it is GONE.

The understanding why i'm not concerned with the past comes, when you understand what is causing that the past perpetuates itself in the future.

The same thing wants your death, but will his survival. which is impossible.

In reality, (from God's point of view) this thing does not exists.

But for us, in time, it is important to recognize it and to let go of it.

It is this thing, that makes the events unhappy, that reminds you of sickness and death, while God wants you to be happy and healthy and alive.
And it is this thing, that it is never sure. (it is this what can make you unsure)
And the survival of it depends only of your belief in it.

For God is Sure.

Rick Nasher(Posted April) [#13]
Hmm. Time imho is just a side effect of moving matter(as all so called physics 'forces/laws'). Just think: If all matter would be motionless fixed in place, time would *not* exist. And as such all other 'forces'.

Anyway, to get back on topic:

1) As a small child I used to have a very vivid, reoccurring, frightening nightmare which used to terrify me. Happened usually when I was about to get flue, drank Coca-Cola or slept on my back. This prevented me for years to sleep on my back for I noticed that way dreams would come more often.

The dream looked very similar to an SF alien kidnapping horror movie I've seen decades later. Not that I believe in that, could very well be influenced by feeling like surrounded by aliens in kindergarden :-).

It only went away round 12 years old when I heard that one has to try getting passed the scary part instead of running away/waking up, so lucid dreaming yes, been there.

2) As a child I also was sleepwalking and also remember running down the stairs of the house we used to live, very scared, half awake feeling like flying down, almost not touching any steps, only 1 or 2. Strange feeling, probably was still half paralyzed.

3) I had predictive dreams(many times) to come true in half to 2 years later. Most of the time when realizing I dreamed of a certain situation I am in I can still remember a couple of secs upto 20 secs ahead of what is coming next. The rest of it is a usually a blur as if a dream that fades when waking up.

4) When I was in my 30's and living by myself I once had a vivid dream but felt as if I was awake. I was in bed sleeping and suddenly heard what I would describe as laughter from a crowd outside the house(mind you: I lived on the 4th floor :-) gradually increasing in volume and ammount, then the sound came through the wall, then near me and into my head. It then stopped and same thing happend but this time it was a buzzing sound like a big humm, causing vibrations. At the time it got in my head I started to rise up, legs first heading towards the ceiling.

Felt a bit like being sucked up by a giant vacuum cleaner and it felt great but on the other hand very scary. When finally only my shoulders were still attached to the bed I started fighting for I was afraid what would happen if I'd let go and got detached. Eventually 'it' let go of me, the sound stopped, I dropped back onto the bed and the height of the drop caused the bed to still be shaking when I woke up. Very weird, but fantastic feeling.

5) Round the same time I once had a dream of being in a library of all knowledge, but I rejected for things I'd seen in a split sec where to much for me to take. Like opening the lid of a sewer and the smell overwhelms, and you refrain.

6) I also had more lighter dreams(literally ;-) flying through the streets on occasion. Very cool.

RemiD(Posted April) [#14]

God does not believe in future, nor in Past. Time thus does not exists at all.

Who ?

It is this thing, that makes the events unhappy, that reminds you of sickness and death, while God wants you to be happy and healthy and alive.

but yet, aging, diseases caused by harmful organisms or toxic/poisonous substances or badly regenerated organs/bodyparts or cancerous cells, exist.

More arbitrary bs from "delusional Dan"...

Time, as i see it, does not exist, it is just a measure. And don't start with the "speed of light" or the "time travel" it is a complete misunderstanding of the world (imo)

On the topic of premonition, i have read claims that some people manage to access the thoughts related to a person/thing/place and therefore know what are the possible past/present/future states. (like in the movie "minority report") But anybody can say anything...

Rick Nasher(Posted April) [#15]
While growing up I used to play chess with my cousin. To determine who's gonna get white thus allowed to open the game, he would put a white and black pawn in his hands behind his back. Then he would put his closed hands in front of me and I would close my eyes telling him to think hard about it. I would then 'guess' in which hand it was. I write 'guess' because 90% of the time I was seeing a brighter spot with my eyes closed on the side where he held the white pawn, getting it right almost all the time, way above what was statistically possible. He was always amazed(as was I), thinking it was a trick or so.

Few years back at a b-day party of my sister we spoke about this and did the same with her. Out of 5 times in a row I got it right 4x, until the 5th time my father started to mess with it(the practical joker :-).

Same thing I tried with my girlfriend a while ago, it worked too until I got a bit more tired( appears to take energy), but still something like 60-70%.

I think there's this ex-magician who's handing out 1 million bucks for someone who can prove ESP or so, perhaps I should give it a go. :-D
However at present I find it a dangerous assumption to think people have special powers. If we're going to mess with something we really don't understand then anything goes. It could just as well be that one's being tricked into believing that it's you who's doing this while in fact something else wants you to believe that in order to mess with your head and put you out on a dangerous misguided path.. just saying.

xlsior(Posted April) [#16]
It is this thing, that makes the events unhappy, that reminds you of sickness and death, while God wants you to be happy and healthy and alive

Objection, your honor!

Rampant speculation.

If gods existed and they wanted everyone to be happy, healthy and alive, then all creatures would be vegetarian and death wouldn't exist.

It's an indisputable fact that people do get sick and die, which means that:
1) There is no imnipotent deity running the show
2) he/she/it does exist, but is either incapable of preventing it, or just doesn't give a crap.

Or, to quote the philospher Epicurus (341-270 BCE):

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

ImaginaryHuman(Posted April) [#17]
You are having the biggest lucid dream of all right now. This universe that you think is reality and which you think is actually happening, is actually a dream. Your level of consciousness, which you think is being "fully awake" when you wake up in the morning, is nothing compared to the true degree of awareness that is possible.

You are walking around in a dream, sitting at a dream computer, typing on a dream keyboard with your dream body. This is not real. But you believe it is, and so do all the other inhabitants of the dream. They've set up home here, hang out for years accumulating objects and stuff to build a little nest in the dream, and then die. And then come back here to dream some more because they didn't get it.

You can't leave this dream world permanently by dying, you can only leave it by the truth, which is a spiritual awakening.

RemiD(Posted April) [#18]

If gods existed and they wanted everyone to be happy, healthy and alive, then all creatures would be vegetarian and death wouldn't exist.

why do you give less value to the life of plants ? They are alive and conscious too...

It's an indisputable fact that people do get sick and die, which means that:
1) There is no imnipotent deity running the show
2) he/she/it does exist, but is either incapable of preventing it, or just doesn't give a crap.

you are negative ! (just joking)

Dan(Posted April) [#19]

Or, to quote the philospher Epicurus (341-270 BCE):

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

This assumes the fallacy that this world is of him.

If you ask these questions and assuming their validity as absolute truth, then the conclusions are true.

But these question does not assume that this world has 2 makers.
God which created you, and you who created this world.

While God is giving you Live, this world lives only because you give it life.

Or to say this in other words, which means the same: "God is believing in you, and you believe in this world." - God believes in Perfection, you learned something else, from the thing that you have made.

I would explain this world, with an analogy:
(it is not an 100% correct analogy because captain Picard, when he goes out of the Hologram is able to attack, but you would forget what attack is, nor will anyone be able to convince you, that attack is possible. (attack, death,etc. you name it.))

Analogy:

You see, Captain Picard, does not confuse the characters from the Hologram as real.
He simply knows they are unreal and they cannot harm him in any way.

The hologram figures are programmed to act, just like Picard wanted them to act. He wrote a script, or is using pre written script. (e.g. when acting out the books which he likes to read, in it)

This hologram has a special function, where all harmful actions to the 'real' people in there are disabled. - The Safety Protocols.

Now lets assume Captain picard wanted a bit of thrill and chill in his adventures, and turned off the safety protocols.

And while acting in it, the holodecks door got damaged and is now unopenable.
Picard, seeing his inability to escape, was running around for his life, and somehow he managed to fall down, to hit his head and to loose all the memory from the outside world.
He only knows his name, Picard.

Now, who is willing to convince the Picard, in his current circumstances that Outer world (read God) exists ?
And that nothing is, like what he sees currently (from the Holodeck)?

You see it, from the responses this topic.
(Unless you see a couple of trolls trolling):

Quote from Dan:God does not believe in future, nor in Past. Time thus does not exists at all.

RemiD: Who ?

Quote from Dan:It is this thing, that makes the events unhappy, that reminds you of sickness and death, while God wants you to be happy and healthy and alive.

RemiD:but yet, aging, diseases caused by harmful organisms or toxic/poisonous substances or badly regenerated organs/bodyparts or cancerous cells, exist.

More arbitrary bs from "delusional Dan"...

Time, as i see it, does not exist, it is just a measure.

RemiD(Posted April) [#20]
if each human would create his own world depending on his beliefs/wants :
->objective shared observations/measures would be impossible
->technologies/methods which always produce the same effects would be impossible
->surprising discoveries would be impossible

but it can happen that some people are lost in their fantasy and believe it is true. ;)

Dan(Posted April) [#21]

but it can happen that some people are lost in their fantasy and believe it is true. ;)

yes, Mr PICARemiD.

I understand your points of view, but obviously your beliefs hinders you to believe that God does not need time to create anything.

Thus there is no need for observations or measures.
No need for technologies, what for ? - when God can create it in no time.
No need for surprising discoveries. - God knows everything, and nothing new can be created. Only what he knows will exist forever.
Only his creations, and alike will be forever.
(edit for the further understanding: only love exists and will exist forever.)

I recognize, from my own past events the guidance which leaded me to the experiences.
The kind of experiences which raised the belief above the doubting.

On the other side, i can't prove to you my experiences, because they are kinda my own.
Why should i ?

p.s.
May i ask you, what do you gain by saying "delusional Dan" ? Or shall i better ask, what do you lose ?

Think about it ;)

Back to the Topic. Remote viewing:

Once, i have experienced what people would call "having eyes in the back of head".
I won't go into full details, as i do not understand what happened back then.

On the work, some woman asked me to change the Printing roll of her Printer.
While we was going to her table (which was around 10~15 meters away), i suddenly saw what is happening behind my back.
For a second or 2 i had clear vision of what the people (who were there) had done.

RemiD(Posted April) [#22]

May i ask you, what do you gain by saying "delusional Dan" ? Or shall i better ask, what do you lose ?

i don't gain or lose anything, i am always interested to discuss/debate to determine what is most likely true/false in our world

"delusional" is not an insult, it is an adjective :
delusional = a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, held in the face of evidence to the contrary

No need for technologies, what for ? - when God can create it in no time.

that's not the point... the point is that if each human would create his own world depending on his beliefs, then some technologies would only exist in some "worlds", which is not the case... (you use the same technologies than me to access read/write this forum)

No need for surprising discoveries. - God knows everything, and nothing new can be created.

again that's not the point... the point is that nobody would discover something with surprise since each human would already know what to expect if he would create his world depending on his beliefs, which is not the case... (in my life i have discovered things that i was not aware of, with surprise.)

and to this i can add that misinterpretation and error would not exist either if each human would create his world depending on his beliefs.

so basically you are in denial of the shared objective world, even if you use objective shared understandings and technologies to access this forum.

So your own world contradicts your fantasy. :P

ImaginaryHuman(Posted April) [#23]
A delusion is when someone believes that something illusory is real.

Believing that the physical universe is real, IF it is an illusion, is delusional.

Reality, if it is reality, must be constant and consistent. It must be permanent. AND it must not ever change, because if it changes, it stops being consistent. Therefore reality is a state where there are n changes and no differences, and therefore there cannot be forms, objects, bodies and worlds. That is why the physical world is not real and it is not objective reality. Anything that changes and dies is not real.

When multiple people have separate fantasies which show them subjective perceptions of this "world", they are experiencing multiple worlds, even though there is only one world. But even this one world which you're calling objective is not objective. It is a world of subjectivity. Nothing is consistent in it at all.

BlitzMan(Posted April) [#24]
Spot the Nut Nuts.

RemiD(Posted April) [#25]

When multiple people have separate fantasies which show them subjective perceptions of this "world", they are experiencing multiple worlds, even though there is only one world.

the interpretation/perception one has of something is subjective and different for each of us, but this does not mean that the shared objective world changes according to your beliefs/fantasies.
You can quickly test that by trying to achieve feats which contradicts the (shared objectively observable/measurable) laws of nature (like sleeping a whole night naked in the winter period in the groenland and surviving because you have faith that the temperature is warm enough, or jumping from a tall building and trying to land unharmed because you have faith that your body is tough enough, or trying to go diving deep without oxygen and without decompression stops because you believe your body is tough enough).
The miracles you chose to believe in are just unverifiable stories, and strangely, in the age of cameras all over the world, no miracle has been recorded, only tricks to scam tourists...

ImaginaryHuman(Posted April) [#26]
You have much to learn. Miracles can do anything. And they're not just stories. People are doing these things today.

xlsior(Posted April) [#27]
People are doing these things today.

DSM V if full of them.

RemiD(Posted April) [#28]
What is "DSM V" ?

Dan(Posted April) [#29]
@all: - Miracles -

People are doing them, yes, but for people who does not follow the acim teaching, it is better to say that not the people are doing the miracles,
but people only allow God to be in charge, and thus everything falls in its rightful place, just like God would have it be, and not what the Ego has made of it.

You see, when you hear people talking: "nothing is broken, nothing needs to be fixed, it is all in your mind" then this is the truth.

But mind you, your mind will allow you to know this ?
Even to your mind you say: it is MY MIND. But who are you then ?

You see, you have asked questions, and your mind showed you pictures, which you now call reality.
But this reality is not the reality, as God created it. Where only Love, Happiness and Joy can be.

Whenever a son of God believes, that sickness/hate/fear/etc is real, then God calls him lovingly: "you'r only sleeping. wake up."

Even the Bible says, that Adam fell into deep sleep.
But every attentive reader would not miss the fact, that the Bible does not say that he was, actually, awaken.
And so almost everything written after he has fall asleep seems so horrible, and even not worthy of the offspring nor of omnipotent God.

If you knew God and knew that only your knowledge of suffering is causing you suffering, you would abandon the belief immediately.
But who (else) could tell you this ?

RemiD(Posted April) [#30]
When a robot senses and records some facts about reality (the shared observable world), it is not influenced by a perception, or by beliefs, or by a "god", but nonetheless it can record harmful actions between one organism and another organism (predator->prey, parasite->host) or between one natural disaster and an organism.
Often the "targeted" organism (of a predator, of a parasite, of a natural disaster, of an accident) has done nothing bad to merit this harmful treatment, it was just at the bad place at the bad time...

So your arguments do not hold since a robot was not made by god, but it can observe reality objectively, without filters, without interpretation, without judgement, and things are as they are even if you don't like some of them and chose to ignore them...

Azathoth(Posted May) [#31]
Reality, if it is reality, must be constant and consistent. It must be permanent. AND it must not ever change, because if it changes, it stops being consistent. Therefore reality is a state where there are n changes and no differences, and therefore there cannot be forms, objects, bodies and worlds. That is why the physical world is not real and it is not objective reality. Anything that changes and dies is not real.

If the physical world isn't real how can it change? Things that aren't real don't do anything.

You've started with an unsupported premise that reality must never change. The rest of your argument just asserts it has to be true.

Dan(Posted May) [#32]
@Azatoth

(p.s.thank you for your answering, by it i have now discovered some things.)

But, if you are looking for the Hair in the Soup, you will find it.

Anyway, what imaginaryhuman said is right.
What God creates is unchangeable. This is true, but you have to understand that unchangeable means that it is not stalled. That means that the reality, which God has created, is forever increasing - means: it can not not increase.

It is maybe not understandable with material, but it is very understandable in Spiritual terms.

So the reality, which you experience as changeable, is not True.

Anyway, back on the Topic:

Remote viewing: the term suggest that you can see what is happening on some place, where you (read your body) is not now.

This is true, and everyone on earth is able to do it (without exceptions), but it does not follow that everyone is able to do it. (here is another hair in the soup ^^)

To be able to understand what Remote viewing is, ill assume that you are on the point where you still believe more in Ego-thoughts than in God, and start my explanation from that point of view.

Ill give you two exercises with which you could train this remote viewing ability. (p.s. H.i.S.)
(it will help, as well with the astral projection and dreams, but each follows automatically, although you may not know how to do remote viewing)

But first, you will need to know what you are doing.
This reality, as you see it, is, actually, only content in your Mind.There are no 9 billions different minds, it is only one mind.
That's the reason why it is possible to see things where you are not now. (the reason for telepathy etc etc too)

Basically you are instructing your Mind to look at any place on the earth (now, right at this time - say: not casting it into past nor future).

(p.s. Read following very slowly - pausing at the each dot:)

For example, right now, you can see what is at the outer limit of the whole universe. You can look back and see all the stars and galaxies that were created.
And while you are watching from the place where nothing is created yet, you can slide down, through all Galaxies, through earth and sun, to the exact opposite side of the universe, where again nothing is created yet.

If you have had any slight images (or mind movie) in your mind about this 2 places, then that's basically it.

You have to understand, that any lower interests, for example if you want to see your Dream girl or Boy naked, will block you from this ability, and you will be using imagination instead.
This says not that you will not be able to see it otherwise, but lower, egoistic intentions will lead you into imagination instead of remote viewing.

When i talk about egoistic intentions, even if you are trying to prove that someone is Guilty or has done something (especially Criminal investigations), is lower intention, so try not to fall for it.
If you fall for it, a delay is needed (read time passing) until you can use it again. This is because the one low intention will cause you to repeat it. If you do not know this, you will use imagination and your results will be false.

You can do the exercise with eyes open, but closing eyes will bring better results, as you wont be distracted by your sight.

Before i start with the exercise, you will need to know more:

You see, this world, especially seen in the Schools, has taught you following: "Success brings rewards. Failure brings punishment."

This exercise you will need to do, but not to seek for approval. Seeking for approval will, in this case, be contra-productive.
Especially if you are the school type of thinker, wanting immediate rewards will lessen your interest and success in this case.

So your main concern will be, if you want to do it, on improvement of the ability, not on the validity of the seen things.

The later will be, later. (how long i can't tell, and i can't promise that you will succeed)
Plan 2~5 years in training. And if you still want to do it, here it is:

The drill is always the same, for every place which you choose.

One or two times in a day, depending on your energy do:

1. Find a quiet place
2. calm yourself, and your thoughts down.
3. Launch your imagination, until you see the pictures/images arising.
4. STOP imagining, but leave the pictures be there.
5. Be curious and explore. But without excitement.
6. Return, write down what you saw, and continue with your life.

So for the start, if you have 2 rooms at home, go in the room, in which you are the most of time.
Look around what is there, then go back into your bedroom. Close your eyes, and calm yourself down.
Gaze into the darkness of your eyelids until images start coming (doing these exercises will improve the seeing of images here). (if not, launch your imagination and see yourself standing up, going into the other room and looking around - basically recall the previous steps in your mind)

See yourself in the other room, stop recalling, and start looking around. If you find things out of place, that is ok.
When you have enough of the exploration, imagine yourself walking back into the body.
Then wait few seconds, open your eyes and write down what you saw. (at least recall, again, what you have experienced)
Do not go in that room to check or prove if everything is as you saw it. Just be happy that you have done it.

If you have done the exercise in the morning, then either repeat it later in the afternoon or next day.

Repeat the exercise with the one room, until a kind of boringness appears. (you will recognize it by not wanting to do the exercise)
In that case use another room. Repeat (repeat, here, means on daily basis, not the repeating in one day) until the boringness appears, then choose another place.
(maybe outside of window)

When you are confident enough, recall places without visiting them first, but which are known to you (eg, workplace, market where you mostly go to buy things, discotheque etc etc)

It is ok to take a day or 2~3 off, from the exercises, but do not delay them for too long.

The success rate depends on your ability to distinguish Imagination from Viewing.
That's why a very long period of training is needed, before you can try to view things and seek for validity.

The more training, the more vivid will the images be.

Happy remote viewing.