Amiga

Community Forums/Common Room/Amiga

skidracer(Posted April) [#1]
I have so many fond memories of this technology and the era until pearl jam arrived and urinated on the wall.

Anyways, google just gave me this result for a completely unrelated search and I thought, dang, never released???

xlsior(Posted April) [#2]
Broken image, when opening in a new tab it just shows "ERROR 403 - Forbidden
You can go anywhere. Except the West Wing. It is FORBIDDEN!"

(tu) ENAY(Posted April) [#3]
Can't see it here either.

Floyd(Posted April) [#4]
I seem to have magical healing powers.

The first image link started http etc. I tried deleting that so the link began www. That did nothing so I put it back the way it was. Somehow it now worked.

The new second link also failed. As an experiment I opened this thread in a new tab, intending to edit that. But the second image was already visible. No idea why. So I went back to the first tab and reloaded the page. It now displayed properly.

Dan(Posted April) [#5]
Btw, the images are still not displayed (at least not here).
Edit:Reloading the page after my post ... there they are.

Looks like that game is still unreleased.

Even the Hall of Light says it.

Edit: maybe someone will be able to contact the author, in the hope that he has the sources/media, still.

skidracer(Posted April) [#6]
Hmm, once I visit the page linked by second thumb nail it the image then shows up in the topic here. Must be some weird glitch in the 16 bit matrix.

LineOf7s(Posted April) [#7]
For those playing along at home:

http://www.dream17.info/softography.php?id=61

xlsior(Posted April) [#8]
Hmm, once I visit the page linked by second thumb nail it the image then shows up in the topic here. Must be some weird glitch in the 16 bit matrix

Most likely the site prevents hot-linking images, and the only reason it shows up for you is because your browser already has the image in its cache so it doesn't try to reload it from the server.

both images are still broken for me.

EdzUp MkII(Posted April) [#9]
Ah the amiga was my fondest machine to code on :)

gpete(Posted April) [#10]
my poor Amiga 3000- not working anymore, but my A1200 is ok and a rickety used A2000 is alive , and the A500's I grabbed at the thrift store in the 90's are all working

xlsior(Posted April) [#11]
My A1200 is the only computer I ever sold for more 2nd hand than I had bought it for when it was new, about a year after Commodore had gone bankrupt and stopped production of new machines.