Site stats

Community Forums/Common Room/Site stats

skidracer(Posted April) [#1]
Paid Blitz3D users - 6402
Paid BlitzMax users - 5692

These numbers makes me want to sell some new BlitzMax BUIDs.

Until then, Blitz3D remains uncontested programming language of champions.

xlsior(Posted April) [#2]
How many of each have logged in in the past year?

skidracer(Posted April) [#3]
Good question, will get back to you.

Top 15 posters of all time (members of the 10,000 club):

20811 GfK
18504 Jake
18364 Mikkel Løkke
14296 Rob Cummings
13934 Shawn Swift
13461 Gabriel
13092 puki
13021 Dieter
11868 JoshK
11795 Neil
11493 Ross
11309 Marc van den Dikkenberg
10489 Bruce Henderson
10314 James Boyd
10221 Chris Chadwick

skidracer(Posted April) [#4]
The site has had 976 unique users visit in 2017 of those 223 with no registered buid, it is not obvious at this time how I can distinguish product users sorry xlsior.

xlsior(Posted April) [#5]
Members of the 9000 club:

What would that be?
9000+ forum posts?

/11,308 and counting

degac(Posted April) [#6]

These numbers makes me want to sell some new BlitzMax BUIDs.

BlitzMax addicted here: but just one question, how do you can sell something that is 'free' (as stated in the site and on itch.io)?
Or do you have some ideas about selling 'BUID' alone?

Personal consideration: BlitzMax *needs* a own page that shows more than the 3 images... and a real description (even in the itch.io badge): I will replace the 'word' BASIC with EASY and add more info (OOP, function pointer, reflection, modular) etc.
And more important NOT 'game oriented'.

Another thing:
www.blitzmax.com redirect to a mirror site (calling it) as the current one (www.blitzbasic.com).
IF there's a site and not a simple DNS redirect, the most logic solution is show information about BlitzMax, so people looking for blitzmax and founding the relative website dont' get 'lost'.
Looking with whois it's reported as the main server are NS1.BLITZBASIC.COM and NS2.BLITZBASIC.COM... I don't know if the redirect is a choice or not: maybe a second level domain (blitzmax.blitzbasic.com... not so handy!) could be a solution.

ps: mine are just to be considered positive critics, I would like to help not only with money. I like the 'movements' around the website of the last months, sign of a 'found faith' :)

degac(Posted April) [#7]
@about stat

Do you use Google Analytics?
It could be very useful to track many information (real user, location, system, key word etc)