Non IT post:Book I wrote

Community Forums/Common Room/Non IT post:Book I wrote

Matty(Posted April) [#1]
Hi folks,

Some of you may remember from a post I shared a couple of years ago that I had a psychotic break from reality and ended up in hospital (July 2015-September 2015)...I've included the original post below from that time - I was quite out of it.

I recently released a book detailing my recovery from a number of mental health conditions over the past 20 years.

I know this is not an IT/computer related post so feel free to delete it if necessary but I thought I'd post a link to the amazon page where I released my ebook.

If any of you have had experience with the mental health system or have lived with someone with a mental condition then it may be of interest...otherwise probably not.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y5PQKC3/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1491861721&sr=1-1&keywords=leaving+the+shadows

Crazy Post from Two Years Ago

Hotcakes(Posted April) [#2]
Congratulations on your up and up. I hope things are looking rosier for you, now.

Matty(Posted April) [#3]
Thanks Hotcakes.

Blitzplotter(Posted April) [#4]
Thanks for sharing Matty, I worked with a lad a couple of decades ago who had some mental health issues. He was a lovely lad, he left the job at the time (the RAF) however he stayed over at mine as a farewell before he went home.

He had a great sense of humour - and his slant on his 'wobble' was that he was in fact the only one in the office who had been certified 'sane', the jury is out on everyone else unless proven otherwise.

Glad to hear you are on the up ;)

Matty(Posted April) [#5]
Thanks Blitzplotter.

cps(Posted April) [#6]
Not only better able to cope (recovering) but able to share. Nice one, have fun cps.
Question: Is this only available in Kindle? (old school, I still read books)

Matty(Posted April) [#7]
Thanks cps. Theres a google docs version for family or a few others but sadly no print version.

Rick Nasher(Posted April) [#8]
Good you wrote that. May help others in similar positions. As they say in Holland: Shared sorrow is half the sorrow.

Matty(Posted April) [#9]
Thanks Rick. Appreciate the comments.