Code archives/Miscellaneous/-

This code has been declared by its author to be Public Domain code.

Download source code

- by Pineapple2006
-
-

Comments

DjBigWorm2006
This is very cool, I have always loved columns. If there was a rating system from 1 to 10 and 1 being the worst I give this bit of code a 10. Thank you for sharing keep up the good work.!!!

Pineapple2006
-

mv3332013
Where's the media for this code? I downloaded JuicyFonts, but the images and sounds are not in there.

Dabhand2013
I originally coded the game, the username is different because I passed the account on.

But basically, this is 7 years old, there was a link to the media, though, no idea where its gone, as well as, it will probably be dead anyway... Also, there is much better ways of doing this game then the one I presented here. Don't learn from it FFS! :D

But, if needs be, you could probably knock up placeholders for the media yourself though, the hints to the size of the media is in the code

Dabz

virtlands2013
Thanks MadK

The game code looks nice;
The only thing is that it is currently missing media files.

Dabhand2013

Thanks MadK

Just to clarify, I'm not MadK, I passed my old account on to someone else, they changed the user name, but, its still my old code from my old account usage.

The only thing is that it is missing media files.

Yeah, you'll have to create placeholders... Take the font, theres large and small... God knows how big these are, you'll have to experiment

For other media such as the tiles, you'll get the tile size and frame amount from the load anim command.

For sound, just comment the sound commands out, or replace them with your own.

Really, it shouldnt be too hard whacking in placeholders, I personally cannot be arsed, because I've been to work all day, scoffed a pizza and have four cans of fosters sitting in there too! :D

Dabz

Code Archives Forum