Code archives/3D Graphics - Mesh/Form3D

This code has been declared by its author to be Public Domain code.

Download source code

Form3D by Pepsi2006
Form3D - a Free pixel perfect 3d gui
Free Public Domain

This is a free public opensource Blitz3D project. You can derive your own works form it or even help add gui functionality to this. It's 100% free!

[Note]
I currently have no plans to update this code. I want to redo it all. I will leave this code here for learning/idea generating purposes. The way the mesh is created to display the pixel perfect textures I will still use in the same way.

- F3D_Input is not 100% complete. You can edit text, select text position with mouse click, use backspace... but needs more keyboard controls like delete, end, home, etc...
- Added automated mouse graphic

Have fun! :)

First the include file:
Form3D.bb

An example of gadgets:
F3D_Example2.bb

An example of input:
F3D_Example3.bb

Comments

Pinete2006
Hi, that's briliant!
One thing could be incredible to do and you could implement is to antialiasing the text, for example, scaling
the texture or the entity of the text or something similar.

That's really could be incredible..

congrat and regards!

Pepsi2006
[ New Update Below ! ]

Pepsi2006
[ New Update Below ! ]

Stevie G2006
Yeah, a couple of thousand polys for one word is a bit ott if you ask me. Use a pixel perfect 2d in 3d library with Bitmap fonts ... much, much quicker.

Stevie

Pepsi2006
[ New Update Below ! ]

Pepsi2006
[ New Update Below ! ]

Pepsi2006
[ New Update Below ! ]

Pepsi2006
New update put up. Probably wont have time for a while to update it. But I do plan on getting back to it.

Pepsi2007
New update. Automated mouse graphic and a workable text input has been included. Two examples also included. This will most likely be my last entry for this. I want to redo it all except for how I created the mesh to display pixel perfect textures.

Hope someone can at least learn from this. Have fun! :)

SirrusApril
LOL, that's a Fake :D
After 'RenderWorld' are 2D-Graphics better...

Code Archives Forum