BlitzPlus for free!!!

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/BlitzPlus for free!!!

Xaron(Posted 2012) [#1]
Hi all,

just got it via Facebook: Blitzplus is free for a short time:

http://blitzbasic.com/Products/_index_.php

Cheers!

Matty(Posted 2012) [#2]
It's still a very useful product so that is good news - I can recommend it as being quite useful still.

from Matt

GW(Posted 2012) [#3]
Sweet!
the only brl product I didn't have.

_PJ_(Posted 2012) [#4]
I took full advantage of this offer. Since BlitzPlus contains a whole bunch of GUI controls for gadgets and such - something that is a pain to "do by hand" in B3D!

Thank you very much, BRL!

andy_mc(Posted 2012) [#5]
Brilliant! I can now update all my YouTube Blitz videos to ensure they work on Blitz Plus

TheMrCerebro(Posted 2012) [#6]
Thanks BlitzBasic Team!!!

Rushino(Posted 2012) [#7]
Yeah its nice that its free ! :) Didn't expected that at all !

Miss Kari(Posted 2012) [#8]
86it =)
I know BlitzPlus Free I second it
Thanks Blitz Team

Rmvt(Posted 2013) [#9]
Awesome, thank you so much for this free release !!
Now I don't have any reason to doesn't try it.

Thanks again... and happy new year ;)

Master of Code(Posted 2013) [#10]
Woo hoo!

Now I don't have to pay $50+ to get it!

Cheers

JoeDude36(Posted 2013) [#11]
I am not sure but it seems that Blitz Labs or whatever they are currently called, may be ceasing production on BlitzPlus even if they do though BlitzPlus will be a solid easy to use very good language/program. I believe they are done with BlitzPlus because since I got it about a year ago I have not gotten one update and I check for them about every week .

andy_mc(Posted 2013) [#12]
That sounds about right. Makes sense to just leave it as a free download. It's a good introduction to Blitz Research products and a great tool for beginners to learn to program. It's also good enough to write usable programs.

GfK(Posted 2013) [#13]
I believe they are done with BlitzPlus because since I got it about a year ago I have not gotten one update and I check for them about every week .
...which is probably why it's being given away for free?

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#14]
I believe they are done with BlitzPlus because since I got it about a year ago I have not gotten one update and I check for them about every week .

Given that it has a crucial outstanding bug that has NOT been fixed for many years, I think it is safe to say it is indeed unsupported at this point. B3D and BMax are also pretty much unsupported at this point.