Emulation is here Long-Live BlitzPlus

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/Emulation is here Long-Live BlitzPlus

Mainsworthy(Posted 2011) [#1]
I now find myself running win98 or XP in emulated Virtual PC or VirtualBox, Both virtual systems do differrent things not all OSs load on VPC and VPC has a virtual graphics card. Also Linux uses Virtual boxs etc... My point is BlitzPlus is now re-vitalised. where could you get a Win98 Language so good as B+

Blitz & all its Products are the best productivity software Ive ever used, and the Price is fantastic!!! Thanks Blitz

GfK(Posted 2011) [#2]
Yeah but who uses Win98 these days? To put it in perspective its the same as someone flying the Windows 3.11 flag when everybody else was using Windows XP.

Mainsworthy(Posted 2011) [#3]
its win98 on a virtualPC , I use lots of OSs in virtual mode , you can isolate a complete OS from your Main system. there are millions of old good stuff out on the net that only run on slower PCs eg battlecruiser3000AD is a prime example of why to run win98 in a virtualPC, but there all sorts of possabilites, no system crashes either.

Stamm(Posted 2011) [#4]
Erm... you do know that there are a lot of free C/C++ compilers/IDEs out there right? And C languages are arguably more performing than Blitz.