Remote Connection

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/Remote Connection

Ked(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hey! I have been wondering how to do a Remote Connect to someone on my LAN. I would like to execute programs and stuff on the victum-- other person's computer. Is there a way to do this??

xlsior(Posted 2007) [#2]
Yes.

That said, this sounds like a recipy for disaster, so I'll just leave it at that. :-?

SebHoll(Posted 2007) [#3]
If your "victim" is running Windows XP, you can use SysInternal's PSExec program (see here: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/psexec.mspx ) which will allow you to execute programs on a remote computer without having any software on there computer, providing you know the Administrator username/password.

Regarding making a BlitzPlus program that will do this, you could either make a GUI as a front end for the PsExec utility (however I nice one has already been done, see here) or you could take a client/server approach, whereby you could make a server listen on a port on your victim's computer, then when you want to do something, you can connect from a client program using TCP and send commands to be interpreted by the host application.

Sonari Eclipsi Onimari(Posted 2007) [#4]
Hehe, I am making one now. Look up Kong-Fu_XPU... OWNS!!! I will be releasing a demo once I work out some last minute bugs reguarding getting screenshots in realtime.

Ked(Posted 2007) [#5]
But what did you use to:
browse the filesystem, blank their montors, execute files, play music, execute random websites, and so on

That was my question in the beginning.

Alaric(Posted 2007) [#6]
If you really want something like this then spend some time on google. You're really not in the right place for the sort of thing that could land you in jail. If you aren't good enough to find the programs that you need then you aren't good enough to use them anyways and you'll be in jail before you can find a decent use for anything you discover. This community geared towards building things up not tearing them down. We've all felt like pulling something like this at one time or another, but then most of us realize that a single screwup could ruin any hope that we have of getting any decent job in computers. Take my advice, don't get into computer hacking, it's a lot easier to get busted than you think...

Ked(Posted 2007) [#7]
Thats not what I'm going to use it for. It could be used for parents who want their kids to go to bed or, like KONG-FU_XPU, to be used in classrooms or on school LANs. Nothing illegal

Alaric(Posted 2007) [#8]
Hey! I have been wondering how to do a Remote Connect to someone on my LAN. I would like to execute programs and stuff on the victum-- other person's computer. Is there a way to do this??

Ked(Posted 2007) [#9]
psssht! you thought i was serious?

ahem.