HELP ME!!!

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/HELP ME!!!

Adam Novagen(Posted 2006) [#1]
AAAAAGH!!! SILENCE!!! AAAAAAAGH!!!!!

*pant pant* *whew*

Okay, okay. I'm sober. I really need help here - Blox is almost complete, with one major exception...

I STILL HAVE NO BACKGROUND MUSIC!!!!! AAAAAGH!!!

Ug. Anyway, I really need some pointers to where I can get free, licensed & legal background music for my game. MIDI or MP3 formats are preferred, but others are possible too. Oh yeah, it's best if they're just tunes, not actual songs. Other than that, PLEASE, send me any links you've got!

Petron(Posted 2006) [#2]
Have you googled free music by any chance, there is a lot or music that you can find.

Adam Novagen(Posted 2006) [#3]
I ALWAYS use Google searches, it's the only engine I find satisfactory. Trouble is, there are literally millions of results, because so many sites advertise "free" music. But it's all copyrighted, or lyric-inclusive, and most of the sites have to be subscribed to before you can download their "free" songs. *sigh*

CS_TBL(Posted 2006) [#4]
A true Gigamaster and "Gigahertz games CEO", can afford to pay for custom made music! No need for free music I'd say! -_^

GfK(Posted 2006) [#5]
www.stockmusic.net looks ok. Its not free but its as near as dammit.

Tell me if they rip you off though, cos then I won't use them myself. ;)

Adam Novagen(Posted 2006) [#6]
A true Gigamaster and "Gigahertz games CEO", can afford to pay for custom made music! No need for free music I'd say! -_^

Lol, CS_TBL. I'm only fifteen, w/ no allowance. Incidentally, I coined the term "Gigamaster" myself - do you even know what it means? :)

Thanks for the link, Gfk. I'll check it out.

CS_TBL(Posted 2006) [#7]
I coined the term "Gigamaster" myself - do you even know what it means? :)

No, but I do know Freud ^_^

Adam Novagen(Posted 2006) [#8]
Lol, funny guy. Anyone else have some links?