Community IDE (CIDE)

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/Community IDE (CIDE)

Lattyware(Posted 2005) [#1]

Last edited 2013

Kuron(Posted 2005) [#2]
Dude, PLEASE put some screenshots of your games & apps on your site. Several sound interesting, but no screenshot = no download for me...

NOT a flame, just a suggestion/request ;c)

Binary_Moon(Posted 2005) [#3]
Forest - did you look at the website? It contains source and is a grand total of 1k (there's nothing to take a screenshot of). I think even someone on a 28k (or slower) modem would get that :D

Lattyware - It's a little lacking in features at the moment, but it would be an interesting project to take on for sure. I would certainly be interested in helping out. I actually use visual blitz so don't need a new ide but this could be interesting :)

Kuron(Posted 2005) [#4]
Forest - did you look at the website? It contains source and is a grand total of 1k (there's nothing to take a screenshot of).
Did you look at my post? I mentioned the games and apps.

Binary_Moon(Posted 2005) [#5]
ok - my bad :(

Although that doesn't change this app. It doesn't have any graphics whatsoever. It just runs a bb file and catches any errors.

Kuron(Posted 2005) [#6]
;c) As to this IDE, Like you, I use Visual Blitz and would never consider switching. However, Blitz Plus appears to have been abandoned so any new IDE seems like an exercise in futility. 1.39 came out in May of 2004 and broke the tabs, and now eight months later, we are still waiting for an update to fix issues in B+ that have been put on hold while they developed a new product. Blitz Plus had a LOT of potential, its a shame what has happened to it.

Lattyware(Posted 2005) [#7]

Last edited 2013

JoshK(Posted 2005) [#8]
Stop now. You can't select the text highlighting in a text area, so you can't display what line an error stops on.

JoshK(Posted 2005) [#9]
Actually...
http://blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=42520