using the printer

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/using the printer

drip(Posted 2004) [#1]
I need some help using the Blitzprinteruserlib I down loaded it, unpacked it and then installed it, there doesn't seem to be any docs that tell you how to use the new library commands.
The about section mentions some printer commands like BP_DrawImage but I can't make this command work. It does't seem like the Blitzprinteruserlib is in my userlib drawer but the instalation program says that the program is installed, this is all very confusing to me. Is there a simple example program that will let you print an image on to a peice of paper?

Mike R.(Posted 2004) [#2]
The files extract themselves to the folder
Program Files\STONEhenge Software\BlitzPrinter Userlib.
You have to copy them to the Blitz+ userlibs folder. You will also find the docs in this folder

drip(Posted 2004) [#3]
I guess my question was kinda stupid. Your directions helped a lot. Thank you. I now am able to use the printer!

I have one bit of trouble with printing directly from my graphics window to the printer. The BP_drawimage command seems to require a saved .bmp file and using the grabimage command's pointer doesn't work. Is there a way to print a window's graphics without first saving it as a .bmp file?