BlitzPlus and Molebox?

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/BlitzPlus and Molebox?

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#1]
I bought molebox some time ago and for the most part like it, although it is limited in some of the languages it will work with. I am considering using it with Blitz Plus, but I was wondering if anybody has had any compatibility problemns reported by their end users for BlitzPlus proggies using MoleBox?

I have been using Lee's data pack and I trust it and I trust his code, but I am not sure I trust MoleBox yet...

GfK(Posted 2004) [#2]
I use it with Blitz3D and it works perfectly. I don't imagine Blitz+ being any different.

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#3]
Thats why I asked "Blitz Plus", as Blitz Plus games will run on a lot of older systems that B3D games won't run on. I am a little leary that there might be compatibility issues with some of the old clunkers out there ;c)

RiK(Posted 2004) [#4]
Why not just try it?

There is a free trial version of Molebox available with a 15-day limit.

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#5]
Why not just try it?
Like I said, I already have it. I am not in a postition right now to invest several thousand dollars buying up really old systems in a variety of configurations, and bringing them up to working order, just to try out the compatibility of B+ games with molebox used on them.

Since I am sure there are more Blitz Plus users than just me, I thought I would ask those that do use Blitz Plus and Molebox if they have had any reports from their EUs about compatibility issues with the programs they have released.

Skitchy(Posted 2004) [#6]
Works fine for me with B+ :) I've tried it on about 5 different machines.

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#7]
Thanks Skitchy & GFK

Kanati(Posted 2004) [#8]
what da hell is molebox? :)

DredPirateRoberts(Posted 2004) [#9]
We used it on treaure fall ( www.mking.com ) its made in b+
no problems found with it so far . the molebox guy is cool to we found a bug . and he fixed it in like 24 hours.

-Scott Host

GfK(Posted 2004) [#10]
what da hell is molebox?
*click*

Hansie(Posted 2004) [#11]
I never heard of Molebox before, but it does sound interesting. And the full version is only $99

DredPirateRoberts(Posted 2004) [#12]
http://www.molebox.com/

Beaker(Posted 2004) [#13]
For anyone who missed it: that's www.molebox.com *twinkle*

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#14]
or you could go to http://www.molebox.com instead of www.molebox.com