Renew BBPlus?

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/Renew BBPlus?

Jono(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hello,

Well I started using BBPlus and started getting into it, but then my PC started randomly crashing. So I decided to format my HDD, but saved all my .bb files. But then I thought I would redownload BBPlus once I've reinstalled Windows. But I've just found out I can only download the updates to the software and not the full version again. Is there anyway I could renew the download link, without having to resort to e-mailing them then having to wait two weeks for a reply?

BlitzSupport(Posted 2003) [#2]
Hi Jono -- email me with your reg code!

support @ blitzbasic.com

WolRon(Posted 2003) [#3]
Next time, burn a CD.

RiK(Posted 2003) [#4]
You wont have to wait weeks. I did the same thing and sent an email, James got back to me the same day...

Jono(Posted 2003) [#5]
Ok, well I've sent my e-mail registration code to support@..., and have been waiting now for 36 hours and counting. So I will inform eveyone when It arrives. Always good to test the responce time. :)

Valgar(Posted 2003) [#6]
Think in this manner:the time you wait is the time you use to think of a killer game :)
Don't worry!you have your dowload link button renewed in the smallest time as possible (this happen to me as well,and sorry for the bad grammar)

Hansie(Posted 2003) [#7]
No matter how you look at it, response time from the Blitz team is fast. compared with other support teams for other products, it awesome! try waiting 6 months for a reply from HP or Microsoft ... if you ever get one ...

GameCoder(Posted 2003) [#8]
try waiting 6 months for a reply from HP or Microsoft

heh!! I'm still waiting, 7 months and counting, for microsoft to get back to me regarding why USB crashes with the new windows KB update. If I remove it all works fine. About a mill others hav the same prob.

GfK(Posted 2003) [#9]
try waiting 6 months for a reply from HP
I mailed HP support a while back and got a reply the same day.

Jono(Posted 2005) [#10]
Great, I've burnt Blitz Basic Plus to a CD this time, but now I've gone and lost the CD and my old e-mail account has expired. I'm hopeless...

Could I get another copy of the software? (Again please.) -.-

WolRon(Posted 2005) [#11]
So you're saying that you lost the files on your computer AND the backup CD both? Talk about hopeless...

Jono(Posted 2005) [#12]
"I'm hopeless" Well actually my CD went missing from my flat, and I have my suspicions.