Various

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/Various

Mr Brine(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi!

- Is it possible to change a gadgets style property without having to recreate the gadget?

- Is their anyway of detecting if a mouse button has been pressed when the mouse is over a gadget.....When I try to use any of the mouse commands they all return 0 when I have the mouse pointer hanging over a button gadget.

- Anyone know where I can get some decent reference on the user32.dll?

Oh yeah some undocumented code (at least in my docs!) The createlabel has a style property, set to 1 and you'll have a black border, set to 3 and you'll get a sunken 3d border! Kewll

Also ta to the guys who helped us out last time - I went with the user32.dll solution!!!

Brine

soja(Posted 2003) [#2]
Anyone know where I can get some decent reference on the user32.dll

Find a program that will give you the names of the exported DLL functions (I use dumpbin, though it comes with VC++), and then look the functions up at msdn.microsoft.com/library. (One caveat -- sometimes there are lots of functions/methods/etc with the same name. THe right one would say "function" at the top and "import library: user32.lib" at the bottom.)

If you can't find an export tool (or some other place that has the info), I can post it.

EOF(Posted 2003) [#3]
I find both of these handy:

API Guide

API Viewer