Regarding v1.34 changes

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/Regarding v1.34 changes

Hotcakes(Posted 2003) [#1]
1) What the hell has happenned to the code list view in the debug window?

2) Mark mentioned that the same workaround that's in B2D/B3D for speeding up images that are larger than the screen was going to be implemented in this B+ update... urr... it doesn't seem to have happenned (the new flags don't seem to help either). I will have to start coding sensibly, that sucks ;]

3) I've also noticed that closing a window then reopening another one straight away seems to result in no more windows ever opening... the code keeps running fine as far as I can tell (bit hard without being able to see what line the debugger is up to when I halt the flow;) gotta do some more testing but is there some major change I'm overlooking that I should be aware of?

I've decided it would probably be best to get some opinions/feedback from others before I start spamming the feature request/bug report forums ;]

cyberseth(Posted 2003) [#2]
1) I don't know what you mean. Have you got Debug Mode turned on? because when it is, the debug window and your code certainly do come up. Even better: now it's not disabled, unlike previous versions where you couldn't click it.

2) Well err that can't be all a bad thing if it helps you to develop your coding!!

3) Code you post a code example?

Hotcakes(Posted 2003) [#3]
1) I think I could click it previously but can't remember definately or not, so I'll let that slide and say I couldn't, for now ;] Yes I have the debugger turned on and the DebugLog tab pops up when it should, but the code tab does not! Must be just me =/

2) No, I'm a -lazy- programmer ;]

3) I'll post here with something small later on =]

Hotcakes(Posted 2003) [#4]
1) Can't seem to replicate it.

3) OK, the behavior is just differant from B3D... In B3D the code view is shown at all times, in B+ it doesn't happen until you hit the red light icon - I'm used to hitting the Windoze key to get out of full screen and seeing my code straight away - hitting the red light first is no problem ;]