So whens the new update coming ?

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Programming/So whens the new update coming ?

skn3(Posted 2003) [#1]
Who else is awaiting patiently :D ?

Can't wait to see what things have been done to b+ !!!

Tiger(Posted 2003) [#2]
Me waiting.
Me need update.

HNPhan(Posted 2003) [#3]
oh scary, another user that has almost the same name as I, for a moment I thought i posted when i was asleep ^^

Orca(Posted 2003) [#4]
I thought we would have gotten one when the site came back online, but nope =(

There was a post from the man himself in which he mentioned some kind of CreateProcess() type deal, so I'm really hoping this next update is more than just a bugfix/tweak.It's always nice to receive some new functionality...

/me crosses his fingers

mag.(Posted 2003) [#5]
_____...<blitzplus>_______._________._________._____UPDATE
1 2 3
days? weeks?
month?

skn3(Posted 2003) [#6]
Mag ?

Blue Steel(Posted 2003) [#7]
Mark kinda already answered this question back when he discussed the upcoming update...

mag.(Posted 2003) [#8]
Happen to me too. Visit this web for almost every day. Waiting for update kind of thing from early March. Now end April. About 2 month. It's true that Blitz development getting slower and need assistance (already discuss in treads by another guys)...

Hotcakes(Posted 2003) [#9]
While that may be true, I'm sure if the next update was just a minor bugfix/tweak it would have been out weeks ago. There are bound to be one or two semi-massive improvements I'd think.

Still, the wait is killing me, too ;]

CodeGit(Posted 2003) [#10]
I agree it looks like all blitz developement is grinding to a halt.

LineOf7s(Posted 2003) [#11]
Oh piffle.

Kevin_(Posted 2003) [#12]
I'd rather wait until its ready rather than have a rushed update that maybe buggy. Don't forget that Blitz Plus is the foundation for Blitz Max which need lots of R&D. Also Mark is heavily reliant on peoples responses which he takes into account.

I dont think you appreciate what needs to be done in such a massive project.

Regards

Blue Steel(Posted 2003) [#13]
I agree it looks like all blitz developement is grinding to a halt.
Mark has mentioned on two occasions as to when he hopes to have the next update released. Cut the man some slack.

*(Posted 2003) [#14]
Patience is a virtue.

Confusious say 'those who wait have more time to think of the eventual conclusion'

Snarty(Posted 2003) [#15]
The longer the wait, the better and more stable the release.

cyberseth(Posted 2003) [#16]
I agree. Wanting loads of little updates to patch each other up sounds like DBPro-thinking!

Cybersethius, he say, "BIG UP BLITZ!"

SDF_of_BC(Posted 2003) [#17]
I don't mind waiting blitz works fine!

mag.(Posted 2003) [#18]
The problem is B+ debug ???? !!

SDF_of_BC(Posted 2003) [#19]
why, I don't think I've had any problem with the debug.

popcade(Posted 2003) [#20]
Err......I think even if B+ has already a strong background based on BB, It still need some bug fixes and documentation updates, been waiting so long I hope there'll be a significant update in the future.

SDF_of_BC(Posted 2003) [#21]
I would like to see the documentation updated.

popcade(Posted 2003) [#22]
Especially the correction of fuction errors..... it's annoying to see the un-exist command on the reference help.