Annoying program

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Beginners Area/Annoying program

Nate the Great(Posted 2008) [#1]
I accidentally created a program that Made a window move around and diliberately run away from your mouse. I cannot corner It to close it and it is slowing down my computer majorly Help!!!???

P.S. It doesn't show up in the task manager.

LineOf7s(Posted 2008) [#2]
CTRL-ALT-DEL -> Task Manager -> Processes tab

It'll be there.

Nate the Great(Posted 2008) [#3]
Ohhh...

Thanks I could not figure out how to stop it. I ended up shutting down my computer and it worked but I am never going to experement with windows that run away from you again. :)

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#4]
LOL

SuperSonic7(Posted 2008) [#5]
Um, if you look at the tab's list carfully enough you should probably find a program listed as "blitzcc.exe". Click it so that it's highlighted and click the button end process. If you're using the application, not running it through Blitz programming software, it may appear as your application's title. Be carful how you use the End Process button, you don't want to end an application that's vital to your computer.

Nate the Great(Posted 2008) [#6]
Whatever you do don't end the task called system You may never be able to end another task ;)

andy_mc(Posted 2008) [#7]
There's a guy in a programming team I subsribe to on youtube who writes programs like that to annoy his brother. He couldn't shut one down either.