BlitzPlus Update

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Beginners Area/BlitzPlus Update

SebHoll(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi,
Just a few quick questions. Could someone please post the versions.txt file for BlitzPlus so I can see what the recent fixes are (1.40 and 1.41) as I may be buying the full version. Also, do you think I should wait until BlitzMax GUI comes out and buy that instead or should I just get BlitzPlus? - How long do you think it will be before it is released and and how much will it cost? Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Seb

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#2]
There you go:

***** V1.41 ******

Added TreeViewNodeText( node ).

Added toolbar separators. A 'blank' icon in a toolbar image (ie: an icon with all colors transparent) will
be shown as a separator in a toolbar.

Added 'okay' and 'cancel' style buttons (flags 4 and 5), which are 'auto-clicked' when you hit 'return' or
'escape' (but only when a button or textfield within the same group is currently active).

Added support for tabbing between buttons and textfields.

Fixed slider events. 'Modeless' clicks (eg: line/page up/down) used to generate a single BeginModal event but
no matching EndModal event. Modeless clicks no generate no BeginModal/EndModal event at all. Modal events (ie:
slider draggin) used to generate a spurious gadget action event when the slider was released. No more.

Listboxes now generate action events when keys are used to switch between items.

Improved fast user switching support. Probably not 100% in all cases, but works on my test stuff here.

Fixed sliders auto-enabling when using SetSliderRange. Note though that disabled sliders appear to always
'hide their range'. Kind of understandable.

Tabber initial border corruption fixed.

Fixed infinite loop when using HtmlViewGo in response to a NONAVIGATE style gadget event.

***** V1.40 *****

Fixed DEP ('data execution prevention') issue with WinXP SP2.

---------------------

As for BP or BMax.

It really depends on what you want to code.

And for BMAX GUI you will have to buy BMAX first, so it's more expensive...

SebHoll(Posted 2005) [#3]
Thanks