BlitzPlus Doc Pack

BlitzPlus Forums/BlitzPlus Beginners Area/BlitzPlus Doc Pack

FirstTheIdea(Posted 2005) [#1]
Where can I download lattest Blitz Plus Doc's Pack from, just had to do an reinstall and doc's are very old. I have managed to install BlitzPlus Version 1.40.

As I have to pay for my time online the idea of web page is dumb unless Blitz is going to pay phone bill ;) Then I dont mind if the only way I can get to this info is via the web.

Nice to see that an old product like Blitz 3D is suported better then newer one, not even Microsoft would do this.

JaviCervera(Posted 2005) [#2]
Yeah, I agree that BlitzPlus support is very poor. I bought it one month ago and can't find the latest doc pack. I am even considering to ask for a refund.

WolRon(Posted 2005) [#3]
You can always mail BR on the Contact link above.

FirstTheIdea(Posted 2005) [#4]
There one answer to this, lets just start e-mail every magazine there is about how bad the support with us. Lets see what mag's say when they review Blitz Max.

Mark you have only 1 persion to blame for the bad feling's!

JaviCervera(Posted 2005) [#5]

FirstTheIdea(Posted 2005) [#6]
Well just try the build in help with BlitzPlus I had an look at the help document for "Type" at the footer of the document there is this url.

http://www.blitzbasic.co.nz/blitzdocs/command.php?name=Type&ref=comments

What happened to this url at blitzbasic.co.nz

marksibly(Posted 2005) [#7]
Hi,

Docpak is up now in the updates section.

Apologies for the delay. I thought I had done this before Christmas but had apparently stuffed it up somehow.

I was then rash enough to try and take some 'time off' and 'relax a bit'. Wont happen again, promise!

FirstTheIdea(Posted 2005) [#8]
Now back to that tape, all is fine, all is fine, all is fine, all is fine, you will change the release price for blitz max to $10, all is fine, all is fine.

;)

JaviCervera(Posted 2005) [#9]
Cool, I can finally burn some cd's with the latest B+ & docs :)

Oh damn it, in less than one month, I bought both BlitzMax and BlitzPlus, when in fact I am too busy with my C project (well, to be honest, they are TWO projects now) to do anything serious with them. And my Blitz3D project is also delayed! Damn it, I am really busy lately.

Anyway, happy new year Mark and the other people!