Updated Pub.Lua & Brl.MaxLua for Axe.Lua

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Module Tweaks/Updated Pub.Lua & Brl.MaxLua for Axe.Lua

N(Posted 2009) [#1]
While I don't agree with the way Brl.MaxLua works (seems a bit odd to me, but I don't have to use it, so a non-issue there), I can't exactly replace the new Pub.Lua and just break Brl.MaxLua, so here's new files each for Brl.MaxLua and Pub.Lua that (should) make it work with the old/new Lua module (since it's the old one, but updated):

### Brl.MaxLua ###

lua_driver.bmx

maxlua.bmx

If you don't trust me, run a diff on the code and you'll be able to see that I haven't actually done anything weird here.

### Pub.Lua ###

For the new-ish Pub/Axe.Lua, I updated it to Lua 5.1.4 for the sake of bug fixes. You can grab the new package here: http://spifftastic.net/lua.mod.zip
This goes in pub.mod now, not axe.lua. Considering Lua just became more or less an official module, I've moved it. You will have to rebuild the two modules and re-run makedocs, obviously.

Now let's hope I packaged it all correctly.

Note: this does not include the axe.luascript module. This is because it sucked.

slenkar(Posted 2009) [#2]
it says you can grab it here: but there is no link

N(Posted 2009) [#3]
Don't code when tired, kids. Link is back up.

slenkar(Posted 2009) [#4]
thanks,

slenkar(Posted 2009) [#5]
you put:
Select tys<i>
instead of
Select tys[i]

in line 40 of maxlua.bmx

lual_checkint throws an error too
'Unhandled memory exception error'

N(Posted 2009) [#6]
That's the forum's fault, can't really be helped.

If you want to see it resolved, talk to Mark or Simonh and ask them to fix the way the board handles tags (ignore 'tags' inside of code blocks, for example).