Little BMAX IDE - Beta WIP

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Module Tweaks/Little BMAX IDE - Beta WIP

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#1]
>> New Version Beta .72 <<

I'm posting this here so it's not seen publicly.
EDIT- I shoild add this is for Win32.

This is an IDE I'm working on for Bmax. You should find it useful. Remeber, this is a WIP Beta.

Get it here:
http://members.getgoin.net/~vidiot/lbm_72.zip

Special keys:
TreeView
=======
Ctrl+/ = Hide TreeView
Ctrl+. = 1/4 width
Ctrl+, = 1/2 width
Ctrl+; = Full width
Return = Return to textarea window
Red = Type
Blue = Function
Green = Method

Ctrl+L = Hide/Show Compiler Output

Rem/EndRem support is not in this version but will be very soon. This should not be a problem aside from possiblly changing some lowercase letters to uppercase in the Rem/EndRem comment areas.

I'll be working on this next week. Trying to get my new site up:)

edit-
Version .72
===========
Fixed number issue in highlight function.
Lots of other fixes to highlight function. It should be a lot better now
Added Rem/EndRem support, although it might be a little buggy.
Added ‘F1’ quick help feature. Press F1 once and command syntax in status bar and once again for HTML help.
Added ‘F2’ quick help return feature. After using the quick help to HTML, hit F2 to return to your code document.
Added auto-indentation (like B+ and B3D).
Added Syncmods feature. In the new ‘Tools’ menu.
Fixed window (status bar, and others) position problem.
Added HTML link to the Little BMAX web page. Displays in HTML view within LBM IDE.
Added .’readme.txt link. Displays in HTML view within LBM IDE.

Enjoy,

N(Posted 2004) [#2]
Bugs for you:
IDE is always-on-top (that mode where windows are on top of everything)
Can't compile with it

Otherwise, works fine.

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#3]
Your running XP-Sp2 right.. I wonder.. anyone else have this problem?

L8r,

Tiger(Posted 2004) [#4]
Hello, I have Windows XP-Sp2.
No problems with it, IDE window hides like normal.

Extron(Posted 2004) [#5]
Windows Xp-sp2

Work fine!

Robert(Posted 2004) [#6]
Not bad.

Couple of comments:

- Syntax highlighting needs a little work. If you type a command name and press space it is highlighted (good!), if you press backspace a couple of times to delete part of the word, it does not revert back to white as it should.
If you place the cursor just before a highlighted word and start typing, assuming there are no different token types before on the same line, the new text is coloured as if it was a keyword.
- It takes a long time to open files!

Ratchet(Posted 2004) [#7]
Is it written in Max? If so I want a Linux version :)

Robert(Posted 2004) [#8]
No, it is written in B+ (see the About screen)

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#9]
Is it written in Max? If so I want a Linux version :)

Right, it's in B+ but, I'm planning to port it to Max when the Blitz Plus MOD. is finished. :)

Thanks for any bug reports. Remember that this is still a WIP. I should have a new version up in 2 weeks. Right now I working on Projects and a MOD manager as well as firming up the highlight code and adding Rem/EndRem support.

L8r,

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#10]
It takes a long time to open files!

They way I'm parsing files is to sort out and group all the Types, Methods and Funcions which takes a little time with larger files. I could work around this by including this information into a seperate file when the main document is saved. So, you could still share ".BMX" that are un-altered by layout information.

I think I can improve the parsing speed any way but the above seems like the best way to do it. What do you all think?

L8r,

Craig Watson(Posted 2004) [#11]
You could store the information within the .BMX file itself in a REM block, then collapse/hide that block when the file is loaded.

This would still allow the file to be opened in another editor.

To handle people changing the file, stick in a timestamp as well and compare modified date with your timestamp, if it's been changed regenerate your data. If the data has been corrupted, same thing.

This is _sorta_ how VS.NET does it for other stuff, so why not your stuff too? Just stick in a message about it being from your IDE and not to change it lest fire rain down from heaven or something.

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#12]
Interesting idea:)

This is almost like an inclusive "Data" stament(s). So I would just tag it.

As far as change goes I could also check the amount of total characters (wich I do anyway) and compare that to the last recorded amount.

I give this some thought;)

L8r,

Robert(Posted 2004) [#13]
They way I'm parsing files is to sort out and group all the Types, Methods and Funcions which takes a little time with larger files. I could work around this by including this information into a seperate file when the main document is saved. So, you could still share ".BMX" that are un-altered by layout information.

An alternative would be to open the file and not do any parsing, and then in the main loop of your program, scan a certain number of lines each loop (say 20 or 30 maybe). The downside is that the list on the right would take a few seconds to appear for larger files, but I think this would be acceptable as it would not interfere with the user otherwise.

This system would also catch changes as they occurred whilst the user was editing the file.

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#14]
Well that is really not going to work here. Parsing out the "Elements" (Type, Methods, Functions) into the treeview is complicated and requires the IDE to know in advance exactly how these are layed out. This is where the slowdown in loading occurs. So saving the layout data will make loading a file much faster.

For files constructed in the IDE the user will see a quick loading time. But, for raw files (without layout data) a slower import will have to occur.

As I see it this not a bad way to go.

L8r,

Hotcakes(Posted 2004) [#15]
Just for info's sake, Robert's idea is the way Protean does it. However, Protean isn't written in BlitzPlus, so it has a bit more leighway in how to build it's lists I guess.

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#16]
Just for info's sake, Robert's idea is the way Protean does it.

Which Idea? File inclusion or partical format.

L8r,

Hotcakes(Posted 2004) [#17]
in the main loop of your program, scan a certain number of lines each loop

regaa(Posted 2004) [#18]
Will there ever be a feature like Code-Folding :p ?

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#19]
Will there ever be a feature like Code-Folding :p ?
Mybe:) Do you own a Mac? It seems like Mac guys allways want this:)

With the treeview is this really necessary?

L8r,

Bot Builder(Posted 2004) [#20]
I dont think its a mac thing. everyone wants code folding :)

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2004) [#21]
DORGH.. im sure my posts keep vanishing!!!!!! whats with that?
Did anyone here see my post? am i delusional (sp?)?

basically i said that people experiencing compile problems are experiencing them because the IDE is executing the file before its written.... add a delay 5000 before execfile and it works.. This is a problem i found when modding Visual Blitz....

You might want to add a check to see if the files there, and been updated, before executing :)

Hotcakes(Posted 2004) [#22]
Protean lives only for code folding =] </pimp-ernickel>

regaa(Posted 2004) [#23]
No, i am a WithWindowsGrownUpAndNowTryingLinuxAsWellButAlsoThinkOfBuyingAnIbook guy :P .

Nice project, keep on coding :]

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#24]
basically i said that people experiencing compile problems are experiencing them because the IDE is executing the file before its written.... add a delay 5000 before execfile and it works.. This is a problem i found when modding Visual Blitz...

What I do is look for the compiler window to close before running the compiled app. IT should work with no problems. What version of Windows do you use? I do do some version checking as the console window name is different in Win98.

Protean lives only for code folding =] </pimp-ernickel>

I know.. I'm going to have to add this feature at some time. Although I don't use it , lots of others do.:)

No, i am a WithWindowsGrownUpAndNowTryingLinuxAsWellButAlsoThinkOfBuyingAnIbook guy :P .

LOL! .. IseeWhatYouMean;)

BTW.. I'm firming up the Highlight code today and should have Rem/Endrem support tomorrow.

L8r,

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2004) [#25]
Im using windows xp, sp2.
If youre doing checking then it should all be fine... that delay though realy did make the difference between the exe running and it not running. i see that youre using a valid way to check. it is in that case an odd thingy.. Il have to remain using Visual Blitz"max" for now ^.^

I'l keep an eye on this though. nice work so far!

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#26]
Look for an Update this Sunday!

The highlight code looks solid.
Added F1 help feature (like the Blitz 3D/Plus IDE does it)..Links to HTML help.
SyncMODS feature now in.
Partical indentation in.. works like Blitz 3D/Plus IDE does.

I still need to complete the Rem/Endrem support but that will be done by Sunday.:)

L8r,

flying willy(Posted 2004) [#27]
Code folding? you mean function folding? I only fold functions.

It's also broken in visual blitz and the program gets slower and slower with it enabled.

Robert(Posted 2004) [#28]
Code folding? you mean function folding? I only fold functions.

The ability to define regions of code and fold those regions is also very useful.

However, implementing folding with a standard richedit gadget is going to be a challenge (assuming that you are using a standard RichEdit gadget Rich).

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#29]
However, implementing folding with a standard richedit gadget is going to be a challenge (assuming that you are using a standard RichEdit gadget Rich).

Actually this might not be to hard to implement. As it is now I allready keep track of the start/end points of Types. With BMax I would think most programmers will be using Types as a large part of their code. So implimenting a folding option on Types would not be to hard. I could set it up so that when you expand a type treeview node the code for that type would expand. The same could be carried out for Methods and Functions.

The problem here as that I would have to keep two sets of the same document in memory. One in the textarea as displayed and another as the actual base document. In addition there would be some effort to integrate all of this. So... Let's call a planed at a later date luxury feature:)

L8r,

Robert(Posted 2004) [#30]
I agree - get the features that matter in first.

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#31]
I should have the update up tonight or tomorrow:) Sorry it's late, but I was working out some bugs. I'm finishing it up right now and I'll post as soon as I'm done.

Here is whats in:
The highlight code looks solid.
Added F1 help feature (like the Blitz 3D/Plus IDE does it)..Links to HTML help. Hitting F2 bring you right back to your document (neat!)
SyncMODS feature now in.
Partical indentation in.. works like Blitz 3D/Plus IDE does.
Rem/EndRem support.

L8r,

Specis(Posted 2004) [#32]
hey just tried this :) very nice :D and makes the win32 beta easier to actually use

Grisu(Posted 2004) [#33]
Just found this well hidden topic! ;)

Nice job there!

I think I found a bug with highlighting the code.
In my game I use several numbered images:
Global Panel_A1 =LoadImage("incbin::Data/arrow_lt_h.png", Maskedimage) '< TOP
Global Panel_A2 =LoadImage("incbin::Data/arrow_rt_h.png", Maskedimage) '> TOP
Global Panel_A3 =LoadImage("incbin::Data/arrow_lm_h.png", Maskedimage) '< MID
Global Panel_A4 =LoadImage("incbin::Data/arrow_rm_h.png", Maskedimage) '> MID
Global Panel_A5 =LoadImage("incbin::Data/arrow_lb_h.png", Maskedimage) '< BOT
Global Panel_A6 =LoadImage("incbin::Data/arrow_rb_h.png", Maskedimage) '> BOT

Your ide highlights the numbering "1-6" eg, but it should not.

Refering to the Blitz Plus MOD
Does this mean I can port my bp apps easily to bmax later?
Is there going to be a special converter too?

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#34]
>>> NEW VERSION <<<

Version .72
===========
Fixed number issue in highlight function.
Lots of other fixes to highlight function. It should be a lot better now
Added Rem/EndRem support, although it might be a little buggy.
Added ‘F1’ quick help feature. Press F1 once and command syntax in status bar and once again for HTML help.
Added ‘F2’ quick help return feature. After using the quick help to HTML, hit F2 to return to your code document.
Added auto-indentation (like B+ and B3D).
Added Syncmods feature. In the new ‘Tools’ menu.
Fixed window (status bar, and others) position problem.
Added HTML link to the Little BMAX web page. Displays in HTML view within LBM IDE.
Added .’readme.txt link. Displays in HTML view within LBM IDE.

Please report any bugs here.

The HTML link to (in the about menu) links to my new web site which will be finished very soon. I'll be working on it for the next two weeks.

Get Little BMAX IDE Beta .72 here:
http://members.getgoin.net/~vidiot/lbm_72.zip

-edit-
When syncing MOD's you may have to click Cancel when it says its syncing doc's. Right now the MOD server returns no data when there is no docs to sync. This makes it hard to know when to exit the update.

L8r,

Russell(Posted 2004) [#35]
Nice work, Richard!

Russell

Grisu(Posted 2004) [#36]
1. Bug:
Incbin "Data/arrow_rb_h.png"
^^ Incbin is not recognised as command.

2. First Run:
Instead of asking tons of questions all over.
The user should only POINT to the BLITZMAX DIR.
The rest is detected automatically ..samples ..docs

3. Sync Modules window:
Can you make it so that it saves at least the users NICK.
I hate retyping. And some kind of "Check for Updates" on Startup?

Specis(Posted 2004) [#37]
Assocating .bmx files with this ide causes it to crash utterly when you open a .bmx file :)

needs some command line stuff :)

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#38]
Assocating .bmx files with this ide causes it to crash utterly when you open a .bmx file :)

Uhg! I forgot about that entirely:) I'll work on it tomorrow.

1. Bug:
Incbin "Data/arrow_rb_h.png"
^^ Incbin is not recognised as command.

LBM IDE uses the command.txt from BRL. SO I'll add it, but you can as well for now.

2. First Run:
Instead of asking tons of questions all over.
The user should only POINT to the BLITZMAX DIR.
The rest is detected automatically ..samples ..docs

I'm not sure what you mean here. If you have Bmax installed in a directory called "blitzmax" (ie. C:\blitzmax\) it should run without asking anything.

3. Sync Modules window:
Can you make it so that it saves at least the users NICK.
I hate retyping. And some kind of "Check for Updates" on Startup?

Good Idea. I'll add it:)

Thanks for the reports and comments:)
L8r,

Grisu(Posted 2004) [#39]
@2:
One golden rule is not messing up the root folder with dozens of programs. :)

Could you do a second check for the windows "program" folder, if bmx has been installed there.

i.e.: C:\Programs\BlitzMax (English), C:\Programme\BlitzMax (German)

Robert(Posted 2004) [#40]
1. If your installation path is not C:\BlitzMAX then pressing F1 to access Help for a command fails as it tries to look in C:\BlitzMAX instead.

2. If default project folder does not exist, there is no option to create it.

3. The user should only have to specify the BlitzMAX root folder, the IDE should be able to work out the other paths by adding "\samples" / "\doc" to the end of it, and only asking for them explicitly if those paths do not exist.

4. SyncMods window does not obscure password (***), and you cannot use the Tab key to switch from the Username field to the Password field.

5. Syntax highlighting bug: Open a new source file and start typing ("sssssssssss" for example). The first character will be coloured purple. This only applies if you start typing at the first char on the line, it doesn't happen if you press TAB a few times before typing

6. On the last line of the source file, if you press the right arrow to move to the end of the line, instead of the caret halting at the end of the line and backing a "ding" noise ala. the default editor, it goes back to the start of the line.

7. The file opening speed really needs to be improved to make the editor useable. The 3dengine.bmx file (2500 lines) which is part of the source for Terabit's 3D engine demo (see the Showcase forum) takes 25 seconds to load!

First thing to do is profile the code and get this down to a smaller time, the next thing is for this to happen silently in the background after the source file has been opened. If you open a large source file in Protean for example you can see that this is what happens.

8. If you switch from LBM-IDE to another application whilst a file is loading, and don't switch back until after loading is finished, the "Loading File..." window gets stuck visible. ie. it doesn't close as it should.

9. The elements list is sorted in the order than the symbols occur in the code, rather than alphabetically. An alphabetic list would make it much easier to find things.

Grisu(Posted 2004) [#41]
With your No.3 that's what I meant earlier under my No.2! :D

Specis(Posted 2004) [#42]
ok this is minor and petty :) but could you add an icon to the exe?

Grisu(Posted 2004) [#43]
Oh yeah missed that:

1. Make it possible to let the user define an iconfile in the BB code (1. line):
'LBM_ICON=C:\ICON.ICO
The Gui then grabs that icon and inserts it after compilation. That would be nice! :)

Specis(Posted 2004) [#44]
erm, i kinda meant to the exe of the IDE :) but hey nevermind XD

Grisu(Posted 2004) [#45]
Ohhhhhh...

But we need an icon for the compiled exe's as well, don't we? ;)

Specis(Posted 2004) [#46]
also another minor one :) but those two nag windows, can you either remove them or make them only show on the first run... i switch between my work and messing with blitzmax a lot during the day and damn they get annoying :)

Richard Betson(Posted 2004) [#47]
@Robert - OMG!:) Ok.. I'll take a look and fix whats needed. I've allready got some of these fixed. Also what speed is your computer (ie: Mhz, GHZ)? Takes 8 seconds to load Teribi's example here. I'll improve speed once I fix the other problems.

Same as above with the others.:)

I'll have a new version up in a few days. But for now you can manually set paths in the manually in menu Compile/Edit Directory Names and Path.

Thanks again!
L8r,

Robert(Posted 2004) [#48]
Hi Richard,

My laptop has a 1.7Ghz processor. I am referring to the 3dengine.bmx file not the main source file.

Sorry for all the bug reports!

Have a good new year :)

xlsior(Posted 2004) [#49]
One thing I noticed:

Text in your IDE is much harder to read to me than in the standard blitz IDE, even though both use the Courier 10 font...

Your text all appears to be printed in BOLD rather than using the regular style... Any way to change that behaviour in the current version?

flying willy(Posted 2005) [#50]
Robert - surely all your reports are features? :)

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#51]
@Robert - ok.. Bug reports are good things:)

@xisior - The next version will allow you to change the font color as well as it's attributes such as bold.

To all - I have most of the listed bugs fixed. There is one additional bug you should be aware of. If you do a line return at the start of a Type, Function or Method line it will throw-off the triewviews track of the line numbers. This has been fixed.

As far as loading speed goes I'm working out a faster loading method which should improve loading times greatly. But, It will not be included in the next update.

Look for an update by Tuesday (01/04/05) :)

Thanks,

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#52]
*Grisu makes a red cross on the day in his calender* :)

xlsior(Posted 2005) [#53]
Also, I would like to add a vote for function-folding capabilities...

Got used to that in Amos Professonal on the Amiga, and have been missing it ever since. :->

flying willy(Posted 2005) [#54]
I've just noticed this should be in the showcase, and not in here :)

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#55]
I've just noticed this should be in the showcase, and not in here :)

Read the first post. This forum is private and I would like to limit testing to just us registered Bmax users. :)

L8r,

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#56]
I'm running behind on my update (I was trying for Tuesday) but the delay will be worth it. In addition to the other fixes I've been adding the following "Views" in the treview, Globals, Locals, Types, Methods, Functions and Elements (like it is now). I have also been adding the Find Text, Find Next and Replace Text.

I'am also looking at adding a line number key (list line on left) and automatic "goto line after error" feature.

I have increased the speed by about 50% which is not to bad. On my sytem (see specs below) Terabit's "3DEngine.BMX" takes about 4.5 seconds to load 2440 lines @60999 chars. Blitz Plus seems to do ReadLine() not very fast.

So, I think I'll be looking at including the layout information at the bottom of the saved document. Commented as suggested. If this does not work out then I'll use a seperate file to save the layout info. Either method will greatly increase load time for any saved document.

I'll try to have something up this Sunday.

Thanks,

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#57]
Good things always take time.

I can wait... :D

xlsior(Posted 2005) [#58]
Suggestion:

I don't know if this makes sense or not, but...
Have you tried reading the data file in entire chunks (ReadBytes?) rather than using the ReadLine?

you could try loading the whole thing into a bank, and sorting it out while in memory rather than having ReadString do it in individual batches.

Reading larger chunks of data at once from disk can be *much* more speed efficient than reading little chunks at a time.

Takuan(Posted 2005) [#59]
While compiling, the window with compile status bar minimizes.
Once you close this window i am able to start the compiled programm.
It behave same if you have an error in your programm but then it doesnt compile (compile status window still is shown).
Compiler outpout shows nothing, no error messages.

Its a Beta and i like it.

xlsior(Posted 2005) [#60]
Another feature idea:

To-Do lists.

I personally find it very helpful to have a place to add planned features, list bugs, etc. in the program, so it is easy to keep track of these things while you're working on it. It's so easy to overlook little things after all.

Most of the time, I just use a REM/END REM block at the top of the source with stuff like:

REM
---TO-DO list:-------------------------------
(X) Animate main sprite
(--) Control main sprite with cursor keys (Still Need to detect accidental keypresses)
(X) Distribute power-ups
( ) Add sound effect for power-ups
( ) bug: can get stuck in a wall when jumping (Make sure to check for level boundaries)
-----------------------------------------------
END REM

(X)= done
(--) = partially done
( ) = needs to be done

Might also be convenient to include some kind of manager for such lists in the IDE, where you can view/add/remove/modify to-do items for a program. Of course, the resulting info can easily enough be saved as a straight REM block in the actual source as well.

No idea if anyone else would use such a thing, but hey, just a thought. :-P

Definitely count my vote for a 'function folding' feature though, great way to make your program less cluttered by the ability to collapse functions that are 'done', so they won't take up a ton of screen space in the IDE.

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#61]
Any update? Even a tiny one? :)

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#62]
Sorry all been working on other stuff; back at it now.. check back soon for an update.

L8r,

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#63]
oki doki... ty!

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#64]
*sigh*

Since updating to 1.03, souce code does not compile with 0.72 anymore.

Any tiny update ready by now? :)
*poking him in the side with a stick*

Uber Lieutenant(Posted 2005) [#65]
BUG REPORT
- When the help browser is selected and there's no help file being displayed, pressing F1 will crash the program with an "Invalid TextGadget Handle" error.

I'm liking this IDE quite a bit. Beats the default IDE by far.

xlsior(Posted 2005) [#66]
Is this still under development?

The Caffeine Kid(Posted 2005) [#67]
It's a good question. Hopefully it hasn't died a death cause it was looking rather nice and promising. :(

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#68]
HI all!

I just bought a house and some land, so I'm working on it right now. As soon as I have the house ready for us to move in I'll get back at LITTLE BMAX IDE. In about 2 months.

Hang in there:)

L8r,

MrCredo(Posted 2005) [#69]
oh hell :)

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#70]
Congrats Richard! You have more important things to worry about! We'll be waiting!

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#71]
Congrats Richard! You have more important things to worry about! We'll be waiting!

Thanks,

I have lots to do before we can move in ... But we (wife and I) own it outright which is cool :)

Back soon,

xlsior(Posted 2005) [#72]
Hehehe. If the time it takes you to move into your new www.redeyeware.com home is any indication of how long it will take you to move into your real home, I guess it will be taking quite a while. :-P

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#73]
Hi,

Just a note to let all know I'll be moving this thread to the ShowCase section soon. Also ...

I've been working on LBM IDE and I hope to have an update in the next two weeks. So far I've added the following Treeviews.:

Globals
Locals
Constants
Types
Methods
Functions
Logical View (which is how the treeview is setup in the version you may have now)

Each allows indepent links to the row location (click and the code document moves to that spot). I'm adding Alphabetical sorting now.

After some futher cleanup and other stuff I'll post it.

Here's a picture of the new treeview layout;

Once I have completed the core section of this project I'll be adding a Projects Tab and MOD's TAB.

L8r,

The Caffeine Kid(Posted 2005) [#74]
It's good to see that this project is still alive! :)

The elements list looks very useful. :)

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#75]
I've kind-of skiped ahead alittle. I have almost got the MOD Manager and Projects systems working. I have also added menu options for Build MODs, Quick Buid (-a) and GUI Build (-t).

I'm also trying to add DeBug into the IDE as well, plus lots of other fixes and stuff.

Release next week? maybe:)

@The Caffeine Kid,

Yes. It's very easy to navigate now.

L8r,

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#76]
*sets his clock alarm to one week... :)

The Caffeine Kid(Posted 2005) [#77]
*DING-A-LING-A-LING* :)

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#78]
*pokes Richard in the side with a wodden stick*

The Caffeine Kid(Posted 2005) [#79]
Boo hoo!

The Caffeine Kid(Posted 2005) [#80]
Oh Richard, why art thou forsaken me? :/

Come back mate, still want to see this great ide.

Richard Betson(Posted 2005) [#81]
Hey all,

I'm in the middle of building a house, so I have had to suspend everyting for now. In fact I'm using a friends computer to post here as my phone wont be installed for a month.

I expect to be back at it in 2-3 months.

Sorry for the delay.
L8r,

Grisu(Posted 2005) [#82]
No problem.
I can guess how much work this must be.

Hope there will be a xmas update though... or we will get depressed... :)

The Caffeine Kid(Posted 2005) [#83]
Hi Richard,

I hope the house stuff has come together and your life is more settled now. I would still really love to see an update on this IDE. :)