Installing BlitzMax for the complete noob (Video)

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Tutorials/Installing BlitzMax for the complete noob (Video)

JoshK(Posted 2008) [#1]
More advanced tutorials are coming, but this is for the complete noob. And yesterday's lesson was pretty long:
http://www.leadwerks.com/files/Tutorials/Installing_BlitzMax.wmv

QuickSilva(Posted 2008) [#2]
Haven`t watched it yet (will do later) but videos like this can only be a good thing. Looking forward to seeing some more from you. Thanks for taking the time to make them. I`m sure many other here will appreciated your efforts.

Jason.

QuickSilva(Posted 2008) [#3]
OK watched it. Good stuff for a beginner. Hopefully you`ll cover some more advanced stuff soon as you have said. I`ll look forward to seeing more :)

Jason.

Kev(Posted 2008) [#4]
just watched it and its good but basic, i wonder what plans for future tutorials you have?

kev

The r0nin(Posted 2008) [#5]
The other tutorials are right below this one on the board. They are directed toward users of the Leadwerks Engine 2.0 who code in BlitzMax. They seem really good so far (they convinced me to buy)...

*(Posted 2008) [#6]
tis a shame that a user had to provide 'installation instructions' for a Blitz Research Ltd product. Surely mark could put this sort of thing here what is he afraid of bandwidth usage?