Question about ifsogui skins

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Tutorials/Question about ifsogui skins

Takis76(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hello my friends,

I am using the ifsogui mod and works perfect.
I have one little question. The ifsoGui can change a complete theme
at the beginning of the program using the GUI.LoadTheme function
which changes whole theme , including all gadget skins.

for example some gui skin in the root directory of the game there is a folder with name Gui_Skin and contains the fonts and graphics sub folders for whole theme.
GUI.LoadTheme("Gui_Skin")

So have a question , is it possible to change the skin of only one gadget on run time?
I have seen all gadgets have the Loadskin method.

If we assume I have one listbox and use this code:

There is and one method with name ".Loadskin" what argument needs to put in the .Loadskin to change only this gadget with a different skin , not the main theme. If we assume I have and one second folder with name "Gui_Skin2" which contains the fonts and graphics sub directories of a different skin, how to change only the skin of this gadget.

Something like to have a main skin for whole ifsoGui theme , but some gadgets can have different skins or variations of the main skin.

Thank you very much. :)

RustyKristi(Posted 2016) [#2]
You should be able to do that just modifying the source. Try doing a back trace on how the them is applied and exclude the gadget that you like to have a different theme.

Takis76(Posted 2016) [#3]
Is tricky , I will do some research , If I will not manage to do it , I will leave it as it is. Only one skin per gadget. The main theme.