Game programming for teens CD

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Tutorials/Game programming for teens CD

pippysun(Posted 2014) [#1]
I bought my copy from ABEBOOK! This used book appears quite good but unfortunately the CD is gone! Anyone can help me to get the cliparts and music files so that I can follow the instruction to learn BLITZMAX!

Makis(Posted 2014) [#2]
I can help you but is it legal?

markcw(Posted 2014) [#3]
Well no it wouldn't be.

On the back page under License it says "you are licensed to copy the software onto a single computer for use by a single user and to a backup disc. You may not reproduce, make copies, or distribute copies or rent or lease the software in whole or in part, except with written permission of the copyright holder(s)." etc.

Then on the cd Readme.txt it says "CD-ROM and software copyright (C) 2003 Premier Press Inc, a Division of Course Technology and Maneesh Sethi. All rights reserved. Individual programs are copyrighted by their respective owners and may require separate licensing. This CD-ROM may not be redistributed without prior written permission from the publisher. The right to redistribute the individual programs on the CD-ROM depends on each program's license. Consult each program for details."

TomToad(Posted 2014) [#4]
The publisher has the CD available online here http://www.delmarlearning.com/companions/start.asp?action=go&disc_id=32
Scroll down to "Game Programming For Teens." There are 3 versions, check the isdn on the book to see which one you need.