Blide crash :(

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Blide crash :(

jkrankie(Posted 2012) [#1]
Blide doesn't like me putting the cursor on lines with short representations of large numbers, such as 4.89E-15 and crashes.

Any chance this could be fixed ziggy?

Cheers
Charlie

ziggy(Posted 2012) [#2]
Yes!!! I'll be providing a fix ASAP. hopefully in some hours time. Haven't noticed this one...

ziggy(Posted 2012) [#3]
While I'm at it, if you need to work, you can disable the "Smart text format" from the BLIde settings page (on the Editor tab). doing this will prevent this bug from showing and you'll be able to continue working while I find a permanent solution.

jkrankie(Posted 2012) [#4]
ace! Thanks ziggy :)

Cheers
Charlie

Dabhand(Posted 2012) [#5]
Just one thing... Since Zig is on the case with the above, I've started using the ifsoGUI module again, though, Blide isnt picking anything up, I'm sure it used too though?

Basically, if you type, say:-

GUI.

Nothing, likewise, if you type:-

Global window:ifsoGUI_Window = ifsoGUI_Window.Create(16, 32, 400, 200, "Gadget")
window.

No auto-complete shows, even though it has methods such as SetCaption() etc etc

Any ideas?

Dabz

Last edited 2012

ziggy(Posted 2012) [#6]
After adding a new module, or updating one, be sure to update your modules database, to let BLIde know the changes you've made to your modules so it can provide intelliprompt for it. (Modules / Refresh modules database now).

Dabhand(Posted 2012) [#7]
Ah... That fixed it, cheers Ziggy! :)

Dabz

jkrankie(Posted 2012) [#8]
I updated when the message flashed up this morning but it still died. I can send you a file that crashes it if you like?

Cheers
Charlie

ziggy(Posted 2012) [#9]
@jkrankie: Yes please!

jkrankie(Posted 2012) [#10]
Hmm, can't make it crash now....

Cheers
Charlie