ProGUI for Bmax

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/ProGUI for Bmax

OldNESJunkie(Posted 2011) [#1]
Has anyone tried this with BMax?? I use it with PureBasic, but haven't had the time to try it with BMax.

http://progui.co.uk/

Last edited 2011

BlitzSupport(Posted 2011) [#2]
Interesting... I had no idea this was available for Blitz, even though I happen to be a long-term PureBasic user too!

Htbaa(Posted 2011) [#3]
I remember it being mentioned on these forums before though.

OldNESJunkie(Posted 2011) [#4]
I personally have my hands into too many languages, mastered none of them because of it I imagine. I currently use: Blitz3D, BlitzMax, GameMaker, PlayBasic, PureBasic, Stencyl, Construct, Cobra, and some VB scripting thrown in there for some good measure. I use PureBasic & VB scripting for work though so I guess that shouldn't count.

Armitage 1982(Posted 2011) [#5]
Yeah, I can tell you that I finally choose BlitzMax over many and as soon as you stick to the correct language, you nearly always found ways to do what you want. Why nearly ? Because in the case of BlitzMax, knowing a bit of C++ would have been a plus to port the many C/C++ Libraries.

I remember about progui, a nice solution but only available for windows unfortunately (DLL).

OldNESJunkie(Posted 2011) [#6]
Yup it is only Windows for now, but he is going to release a Mac & Linux compatible sometime next year I believe.

Armitage 1982(Posted 2011) [#7]
Yup it is only Windows for now, but he is going to release a Mac & Linux compatible sometime next year I believe.

Humm could potentially tick my Swiss clock :) See you next year then...

xcessive(Posted 2011) [#8]
Off topic: Awesome Neuromancer reference.

JoshK(Posted 2011) [#9]
It would be really cool to see a MaxGUI driver for that.