MaxIDE Source Code

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/MaxIDE Source Code

ReKlaw(Posted 2011) [#1]
I've just purchased BlitzMax and registered my account, I have downloaded BlitzMax but when I try to download the source code for BlitzIDE all of the links seem to be broken, can anyone help?

Jesse(Posted 2011) [#2]
the latest download version works for me.
are you sure you got the latest versions?
Bmax is V 1.42
maxIDE is V 1.40

you can download them from account ->Product updates.

ReKlaw(Posted 2011) [#3]
If I click on MaxIDE Builds 1.40 source code in the product updates I get a ERROR:Internal error

SLotman(Posted 2011) [#4]
Works here for me, no errors.

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2011) [#5]
make sure cookies are on. you may have to close and re-open the browser.

Last edited 2011

Kryzon(Posted 2011) [#6]
I'm getting the same "ERROR: Internal Error" message.

I closed my browser, opened again and tried - same error.
Cleared my cookies, logged in again and tried - same error.

This only happens with a few of the 'MaxIDE Source' downloads. My 'Blitz3D' and 'BlitzMax' full downloads and updates do not have the same error.

ReKlaw(Posted 2011) [#7]
It only happens with the MaxIDE sources. Have these been removed? When I paid for the product I was expecting to be able to download the source to the IDE

GfK(Posted 2011) [#8]
They all work for me.

ima747(Posted 2011) [#9]
What browser are you using when you get the error? Have you tried another browser? Connection shouldn't matter unless perhaps you're going through a heavy firewall or proxy that's really messing with the traffic and preventing the authorization from being passed... Internal error is server side, but other people aren't seeing it so it is something to do with how your system is asking the server to process the request (such as not providing the cookies, etc.) that's causing the issue...

Czar Flavius(Posted 2011) [#10]
Just try again tomorrow. Sometimes I get internal errors for no apparent reason.

SebHoll(Posted 2011) [#11]
I think you needed to have bought MaxGUI to have access to the IDE source. Not sure why as it was released under the Blitz Shared Code license.

Edit: If I have a spare moment later, I'll try and track down my old Blitz FTP settings and shuffle the files into a location that everyone has access to.

Last edited 2011

ReKlaw(Posted 2011) [#12]
I've tried again today using chrome and internet explorer 8 and still getting internal error.

Thanks Seb for offering to make the files available, I'll check back later.

Last edited 2011

ReKlaw(Posted 2011) [#13]
Hi Seb, have you had time to look for the FTP settings yet?

Thanks

Pete Carter(Posted 2011) [#14]
works fine in chrome and ie here

ReKlaw(Posted 2011) [#15]
Have you purchased MaxGUI? I think the download link works if you have purchased MaxGUI but not for a BlitzMax purchase. Would it be possible for you to email me the source code for v1.40?

Last edited 2011

skidracer(Posted 2011) [#16]
Hi, MaxIDE source from v.140 is now publicly available with latest MaxGUI (maxgui_mod_142_beta.zip ) from here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/maxgui/files/

Last edited 2011

ReKlaw(Posted 2011) [#17]
Skidracer,

Thank you!