BAH.freeImage module errors

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/BAH.freeImage module errors

Afke(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hi,

I compiled module normally ,but test_01.bmx produce tons of errors .

Few lines of them you can find below . Is there some way to fix this issues .

Warning: .drectve `-aligncomm:"_stdin_",2 ' unrecognized
Warning: .drectve `-aligncomm:"_stdout_",2 ' unrecognized
Warning: .drectve `-aligncomm:"_stderr_",2' unrecognized
Warning: .drectve `-aligncomm:"_bbGCStackTop",2 ' unrecognized
Warning: .drectve `-aligncomm:"__bbusew",2' unrecognized
Warning: .drectve `-aligncomm:"__bbNeedsLock",2 ' unrecognized
Warning: .drectve `-aligncomm:"__bbLock",2' unrecognized
E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(Plugin.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):Plugin.cpp:(.text+0x357): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(Plugin.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):Plugin.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(freeimageglue.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):freeimageglue.cpp:(.text+0x87a): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'

Thanks

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2011) [#2]
What version of mingw/gcc are you using? See here:
http://blitzmax.com/Community/posts.php?topic=94112

Afke(Posted 2011) [#3]
I think last one but I will install again just to be sure

Thanks

Afke(Posted 2011) [#4]
I tried once again and again same result , last mingw gcc 4.5.2

I compiled all modules without errors ,those errors I get when I tried to run test_01.bmx

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2011) [#5]
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=92494

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2011) [#6]
Aha! Try this, you need to overwrite some files with newer Mingw:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=91805

Afke(Posted 2011) [#7]
Oo Thanks

We made some progress but there is still something :)

there are no warning msgs at least :)

E:/BlitzMax/lib/crt2.o:crt1.c:(.text+0x28): undefined reference to `__dyn_tls_init_callback'

E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(Plugin.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):Plugin.cpp:(.text+0x357): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(Plugin.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):Plugin.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(freeimageglue.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):freeimageglue.cpp:(.text+0x1ca): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(freeimageglue.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):freeimageglue.cpp:(.text+0xbda): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(freeimageglue.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):freeimageglue.cpp:(.text+0x13c9): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
E:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/freeimage.mod/freeimage.release.win32.x86.a(freeimageglue.cpp.release.win32.x86.o):freeimageglue.cpp:(.text+0x1468): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'

reference to `_Unwind_Resume'

Last edited 2011

Afke(Posted 2011) [#8]
I switch back to gcc 3.4.5

It works finally :)