Special Offer for Blitzmaxers

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Special Offer for Blitzmaxers

Tim(Posted 2011) [#1]

Many of the Blitz Veterans already know Xzess-Music and bought some music or sounds in the past.
We had a long Offtime Phase but we are back online again with much new Content!
We extended our Content, so we will not offer only music anymore.
There will be some first Model and Texture Releases these days, so stay tuned :)

Here are three Specials for you:

- You can use the Coupon Code "blitzbasic-community" for our Shop and you get a 50% Discount on what you have in your cart(!!) This is exclusive for Blitz Community

- You can buy all our content in one huge Downloadfile for one Price (This is really a special offer)
Click here and Buy now

- If you surf on our Website between 14.01.2010 and 30.01.2010, there will randomly popup some download links of Free Tracks on random pages. If you are a lucky guy, you will find it.

This offer is only valid from 14.01.2010 until 30.01.2010.
After the timeline, we will remove the offer.

So next time you hear from us, expect a bunch of Releases!

Best wishes to all Projects out there

hub(Posted 2011) [#2]
Tim i' ve already send you a mail about that from your old site... Could you explain more about the licence for these tracks. How we can distribute it inside our games.
The music pack seems to me cheaper on the old site. 10$ for each if i remember rightly ?
Thanks !

Czar Flavius(Posted 2011) [#3]
I don't understand your website. Can you give me a link to some music tracks?

Tim(Posted 2011) [#4]
hi and thanks for your interest :)

@
hub

you can find the licensing information at the bottom of the page.
but to answer your question, if you distribute it with your game, you have to pack it into a passworded archive or something closed
the price was 9,99 € and was at the time of a discount phase. the normal price is 19,99 $ because we will calculate in $ from now on.

@
Czar Flavius

Just browse on http://music.xzess.org and choose game-music packs from the top menu.
You can listen to music if you choose a product in the middle or on the right side menu

best regards

PS: We will add many new single tracks now, a single track will be as cheap as 2.99$ and will give you royality free game music.
please check out our licensing for further information.
You can use the music for youtube or for television, and we will support you in many ways! We even give you all needed rights you need for your project!

Last edited 2011