Project Studio 2007, anyone remembers?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Project Studio 2007, anyone remembers?

Tibit(Posted 2010) [#1]
I think it was Matthew Smith that created this editor that was really awesome and as I was waiting for the pro-version the project just went away, and now even the website & forum is gone. Thankfully the free-version was good enough to do the job, you just need to have all your source files open at once, which is np really. However today when I open it I get a crash message (well it says application has stopped working click here to close) but you can keep using the ide without problems, it's just that annoying to have a little pop-up that will kill your entire unsaved project would you manage to select it and hit enter. However since I have realised that I'm just to addicted to Visual Studio I'm having a hard time working without it, and Project Studio was close enough.

@Matthew Smith, if you are reading this please contact me at patrik@... !! :D

Grafos(Posted 2010) [#2]
Remember it? I'm using it!
I don't need to have all my source files open though, and I don't get any crash message.

Tibit(Posted 2010) [#3]
What! help me, so you got Windows7? Can you send me your Project Studio 2007 install-files? Got my mail above :)

Grafos(Posted 2010) [#4]
I've just sent it to you, check your inbox.

Matthew Smith(Posted 2010) [#5]
Patrik,

Sent you a message so check your messages. It should work fine on Windows 7. I guess make sure .Net 2.0 and all service packs are installed.

If anyone else wants a copy I'll re-add a link to the download here. I haven't finished with PS - in fact I have created a new updated IDE framework for another language being released soon. At some stage I do hope to release a new build of PS - no timeframes though :(

Unfortunately for me, real life took over as I had to take a rendandancy from work and started a small business with a colleague in the same boat. We are slowly getting up and running, so once this calms down and we start making some money to support the family I'll get back to finishing the IDE.

Last edited 2010

Wiebo(Posted 2010) [#6]
Good to hear, Matthew

Call me when you start working on it again ! :)

Matthew Smith(Posted 2010) [#7]
Will do Wiebo! Trapped is starting to look nice!