Grey Alien Framework V1.10 released

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Grey Alien Framework V1.10 released

Grey Alien(Posted 2009) [#1]
Please check out this thread: http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=88087

Sorry for the dupe thread but not everyone visits the showcase. I've got 200+ customers and I want to make sure they see the release. Thanks for your patience.

N(Posted 2009) [#2]
Sorry for the dupe thread but not everyone visits the showcase. I've got 200+ customers and I want to make sure they see the release. Thanks for your patience.
Couldn't you just e-mail them? Seems like that would be the most ideal and effective way to do things, rather than hoping they check a forum.

Grey Alien(Posted 2009) [#3]
Couldn't you just e-mail them? Seems like that would be the most ideal and effective way to do things, rather than hoping they check a forum.
I have emailed them too as I have everyone on a mailing list, but people's email addresses change and I'm trying to cover all bases.

_Skully(Posted 2009) [#4]
Grey Alien Framework V1.10 released

Jeez... I thought you got the rights back or something ;)

Grey Alien(Posted 2009) [#5]
Jeez... I thought you got the rights back or something ;)
Probably could do one day, maybe, but BFG could charge me a crazy amount now :-)

_Skully(Posted 2009) [#6]
Its OK, looks like Playniax and eventually me are filling the void ;)

Grey Alien(Posted 2009) [#7]
That's good. Also MGE once had something in the pipeline.

How is the community framework? I see there are competitions going on.

_Skully(Posted 2009) [#8]
Well, I looked it over a while ago. Its got some interesting stuff in there I suppose, but I'm not sure it would measure up to what Playniax has created.

Who knows what they have behind the scenes though

N(Posted 2009) [#9]
but people's email addresses change and I'm trying to cover all bases.
Fair enough.