Reflection getting shared parts of a class

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Reflection getting shared parts of a class

ziggy(Posted 2009) [#1]
Is there any way to get shared parts of a class at runtime using reflection? I'm specially interested on Globals, functions and const. It seems reflection only handles fields and methods. Am I missing anything?

plash(Posted 2009) [#2]
Am I missing anything?
I don't think you are.

Warpy(Posted 2009) [#3]
grable made a modified reflection module which can get you functions, but I'm not sure about globals and constants.

beanage(Posted 2009) [#4]
I used to write glue code providing pointers to global identifiers like global vars/functions. Annoying. Reflecting those by name would rule! Link doesnt work for me :(

SebHoll(Posted 2009) [#5]
Link doesnt work for me :(

^ Try again... I'm guessing you were logged on at BlitzMax.com or BlitzBasic.co.nz so you got an "Access Denied" error (or equivalent) when you attempted to view the thread in the restricted BlitzMax Module Tweaks forum. I made the link relative, so it should work from all domains.

ziggy(Posted 2009) [#6]
I was looking for a official solution, as I'm in the middle of making a property editor for BlitzMax objects, based on wxpropertygrid and reflection, but I would need to be able to enumerate constants, so I'm not sure it can be done with the current reflection implementation :(