BaH SQLite + Database Module

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/BaH SQLite + Database Module

Reda Borchardt(Posted 2009) [#1]
Hello,

I am having difficulties compiling Brucey's BaH modules (SQLite.mod & Database.mod).

Here is the output:
Building Modules
Compiling:glue.cpp
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp: In function `void _calcDateValue(BBInt64*, int, int, int, int, int, int)':
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp:40: error: `tm' was not declared in this scope
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp:40: error: expected `;' before "stm"
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp:41: error: `stm' was not declared in this scope
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp:48: error: `mktime' was not declared in this scope
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp: In function `BBString* _formatDate(BBString*, int, int, int, int, int, int)':
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp:54: error: `tm' was not declared in this scope
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp:54: error: expected `;' before "stm"
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp:57: error: `stm' was not declared in this scope
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp:64: error: `strftime' was not declared in this scope
Build Error: failed to compile C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/database.mod/glue.cpp
Process complete

Is there an alternative to his module for SQLite and Blitzmax?

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#2]
It's an incompatibility with BlitzMax 1.33 and database.mod (version 1.07).

I've just updated all the database modules in the downloads area to those that are in the SVN repository, which should sort your build problem.

Also, the updated dbsqlite.mod includes SQLite 3.6.15, which was released on June 15th.

Reda Borchardt(Posted 2009) [#3]
Brucey,

You are a star!!!! I just woke up after having fallen asleep in front of the Formula 1 qualifying :)

I will try it out straight away.

Kind regards
Reda Borchardt

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#4]
I just woke up after having fallen asleep in front of the Formula 1 qualifying

I guess you didn't find that very exciting then :-p

Reda Borchardt(Posted 2009) [#5]
I think that I am soon going to quit watching F1. It's become really boring.

Anyway, your module works and rocks.

Thanks.

Reda Borchardt(Posted 2009) [#6]
This is awesome !!!! The possibilities that your module has opened up is blowing my mind.

This is opening up a whole new world of possibilities for storing level data.

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#7]
Heh. Pictures ;-)

DavidDC(Posted 2009) [#8]
Nice to finally meet Brian Kernighan....