xmlrpc.mod 1.0 RC1

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/xmlrpc.mod 1.0 RC1

Htbaa(Posted 2009) [#1]
I just released the RC1 of htbaapub.mod/xmlrpc.mod v1.0. It can be downloaded from GitHub (direct download link). The download only includes the binaries, no source. Source can be fetched from GitHub as well.

The module comes with 4 examples, and a Server + Client demo (MaxGUI required for the GUI demo's). You need to copy the iconv.dll to the directory where your binaries are compiled to. The iconv.dll can be found in ./src/iconv-1.9.2.win32/bin/

All types are fully documented and together with the examples it should be fairly straightforward on how to use it. It's both possible to create a client or to create a server. Suggestions to improve the module are more then welcome.

PS: I'm currently aware of a memory bug that occurs in example3.bmx. I'm not sure yet why it does so but I do know at what spot it happens. Considering this is still a release candidate I thought it would be OK the leave it in, as it can be fixed later on.

PS2: Now I'm close to finishing this module I'm already looking for a new challenge. Any suggestions? :-)