Grey Alien Framework FORUMS now open!

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Grey Alien Framework FORUMS now open!

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#1]
PLEASE NOTE: I sent this out by newsletter to all framework customers but some bounced back, so if you haven't got this via newsletter, please contact with me so I can check your current email address. Thanks!

I'm proud to announce the opening of the Grey Alien Blitzmax Game Framework FORUMS! Big thanks to Space Ace for setting the forums up for me and thanks to everyone else who offered help.

http://www.greyaliengames.com/forum/

Please check it out, sign up and get posting! In future I'd prefer all help requests to be posted there so that the answers can be seen by everyone plus other members may also be able to offer help. You can also post suggestions, bugs, example code etc.

I've also started a List of Framework Games, and I'd really love it if you could add your finished games to that list (or beta versions if they are nearly complete).

*Don't forget to bookmark it!*

I'll be assigning a couple of moderators too and there are some basic forum rules which I'd appreciate if you could read, thanks!

I look forward to seeing you on the forum :-)

MrTAToad(Posted 2007) [#2]
I've signed up :)

Amon(Posted 2007) [#3]
Hi Jake! I didn't get the email newsletter. My email is in my profile.

I really have no clue why emails are bouncing but I'll go check out my web and email setup to see if there's anything wrong.

I'll be signing up to the forum now.

:-)

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#4]
Cool.

Amon: OK I've added that address, strange I didn't have that exact one but I had lots of similar ones. Hopefully you'll get the next newsletter about V1.05. Keep an eye out.

TMK(Posted 2007) [#5]
Yaaaaay, Jake's the man! :)

Blitzplotter(Posted 2007) [#6]
I've signed up... ;)

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#7]
Seem to have got a large number of customers signed up but still many are missing...

It looks like I'll be delivering future upgrades via the forum so people really need to sign up,