How can I use Newton Physics with BlitzMax?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/How can I use Newton Physics with BlitzMax?

Sanctus(Posted 2007) [#1]
I got Newton Physics but no ideea how to link them

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#2]
You might check with the author of ppisaac . Then, for 6 euros, you might as well have somebody else do it for you.

altitudems(Posted 2007) [#3]
I have tried ppIsaac, and its great except for one thing. It has major problems handling fast moving objects(Not even that fast really). Objects just slip through each other, I have tried tweaking things, but to no avail. If this gets fixed it will be great. I'm considering working on a 2d Newton mod myself, but I just have no time right now.

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#4]
Obviously Physlite needs a mention but isn't Newton based.

Sanctus(Posted 2007) [#5]
Okay... the main ideea is that I need a physics engine for linux. The reason... I need to make a pinball copy :) And I might buy it but the thing is that I don't have a Paypal card but a Visa. There is not PayPal in Romania (god dammit).
I tryed to make a physics engine myself but, I kinda failed. I have some balls that collide, with gravity and everything. I tryed to make them collide with a line and sometimes the move trough it even tough the speed is not too big or just go in a not good direction

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#6]
First, if you want some collisions algos there is this which would help create a pinball game.
Second, Paypal is *not* a type of card. What you do is pay for the product using *your* visa but through Paypal. You don't even have to create a Paypal Account
(see 'Don't have a PayPal account?' at the bottom of that page.