Sprite System

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Sprite System

ninjarat(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi, I'm developing several large game engine modules. I've almost finished the sprite system, and am working on the 2D physics engine. For now you can get the first three examples. They're very limited, but they by no means represent the capabilities of the sprite manager. I've yet to put together a good tech demo. In the meantime the examples (bin only) are downloadable at http://rattuscanisdev.g0dsoft.com/modules/wmpdownloads/
Stay tuned for the release of this and other game engine components. The RCD Sprite Engine is currently priced around $10USD, but the physics engine is planned as free. If you have any input such as feedback on what I'm doing or business advice, I'm all ears. Thanks :)

North(Posted 2007) [#2]
Interesting - i'll look at it when im at a computer that can run ogl/dx ^^

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#3]
I know you stated their limited and don't represent the capabilities but, personally, I wouldn't have released those examples. IMO,they don't seem to serve any purpose and do nothing to attract people (if anything the reverse)
Sorry as I'm sure the full-module is fantastic.
<edit> Maybe if you released the source for the examples it might serve to show the command structure etc.