could you test this

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/could you test this

hub(Posted 2007) [#1]
hi !
you must have max gui. i post here because i don't know if it is a maxgui bug or another mistake inside my code.

If i choose : english, directx and 'null' : nothing happen, the white text don't dispay on the black screen.

Works fine with opengl.

Please could you test this and report if you have the same problem here . I've tested this on two computer and have the same bug.

There is something with the windows/canvas and next directx usage, but i don't know where is my mistake.

Many thanks to you for your help !!!

Winni(Posted 2007) [#2]
Don't have Windows at the moment, but the OpenGL version works on a Mac. Only the dropdownlistboxes look a bit strange; it seems there are a few pixels missing.

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#3]
I have the same problem and can't see what's wrong. Chossing DX *does* make it into the While/wend loop but it doesn't seem to create the graphics mode
 While Not KeyDown (Key_escape)
	Print GraphicsWidth() + " " + GraphicsHeight() + " " + GraphicsDepth() + " " + GraphicsHertz()
        Cls
        DrawText "ok, press escape to exit ...",100,100
        Flip

Wend

shows 0 0 0 0

<EDIT> There was an example of this so try a few searches.

<edit2> here it is.

<edit3> and it seems to work OK
Replace Function test() with

DJWoodgate(Posted 2007) [#4]
Same here. OPenGL also seemed to take a while to launch properly. Adding a Freegadget Win0 in your original code fixed it.

hub(Posted 2007) [#5]
Many Thanks David it fix the issue here too. Now my program works fine !!! Have a nice day.