Where can I find SID.SidStream module?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Where can I find SID.SidStream module?

WiredWorm(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi there,

I've just reformatted my laptop and come to recompile a program I wrote a month or so ago.

I've got maxmod back in place (which was one of the modules I was using) but I seem to be missing the sidstream module.

When I try to compile it complains about this line:

Import SID.SidStream

Does anyone know where I can find that module? I can't seem to track it down any more.

Pete

WiredWorm(Posted 2007) [#2]
Hmmm, i've found the module but something funny is going on - i'm not sure if i've managed to find the correct versions of the modules.

In my code I used to reference a routine called 'InitMaxMod' and it seems this command no longer works.

It also complains with this message when I try to compile.

Identifier 'Stop' not found.

Previously the code was very straight forward and the command 'objMusic=LoadMusic(sPlaySong)' would succesfully load the specified file irrespective of if it was an OGG or SID file.

Has anyone got any clues as to where i'm going wrong? Perhaps I just have the wrong module versions?

Pete

Matthew Smith(Posted 2007) [#3]
WiredWorm,

You need the MaxMod Module as well. Redi's site has been down recently, but you may be able to get it from here:

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=67827

Also note the latest MaxMod changed the use of the sidstream module. The following example should work fine with the current version of both modules: