BETA TESTERS WANTED

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/BETA TESTERS WANTED

ninjarat(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hello, I recently finished a BETA version of my new game DIAMONDS, an implementation of the gem swapping game idea. I was wondering if anyone wanted to try it, and maybe give me some feedback. Just remember that nothing is final in this stage, so I think suggestions or bug reports are what's called for.

Unfortunately, I don't have any webspace at all right now, so I have to do this whole thing by email. :( But if you'd like to test it, tell me and I can email it to you. File size about 2.5 megs compressed. It would be greatly appreciated if you would. I'll be sure to put any testers in the credits! THANKS! ;)

skidracer(Posted 2006) [#2]
How about posting a screenshot in the gallery so we can have a looksee.

bregors(Posted 2006) [#3]

ninjarat(Posted 2006) [#4]
Hey, I tried to post a screen shot in the gallery, but it kept saying "JPEG type not detected" or some such bologna. The image I was submitting _was_ a JPEG. Do JPEGs saved by MSPaint work OK?

Grisu(Posted 2006) [#5]
You can upload screens at http://imageshack.us/ too and post the links here.

ninjarat(Posted 2006) [#6]
I'm going with the webspace at g0dsoft.com . I registered and sent Rambus a PM regarding it. That's also where I'll put screen shots. And, of course, I'll put links to them here.

ninjarat(Posted 2006) [#7]
I also wanted to ask, anyone want to compile on Linux and MacOS? I'd appreciate it. You'd be in the credits too. I actually already have some compiler directives in place that should make it work perfectly on all compilers.

BlackSp1der(Posted 2006) [#8]
I have a mac mini power pc

ninjarat(Posted 2006) [#9]
I'll send you the source code. What's your email?

BlackSp1der(Posted 2006) [#10]
click on my nickname, check my account

Tachyon(Posted 2006) [#11]
I've got an Intel Mac...

ninjarat(Posted 2006) [#12]
DELETED--EXACT COPY OF BELOW POST ACCIDENTALLY

ninjarat(Posted 2006) [#13]
Thank you Tachyon and BlackSp1der.

Go to my new site: www.rattuscanisdev.g0dsoft.com

And you can get the BETA version. See my post on the g0dsoft.com forums about BETA testing for the exact guidelines.

ninjarat(Posted 2006) [#14]
LINK to g0dsoft forum post I mentioned earlier: http://www.g0dsoft.com/index.php?topic=865.0