Oh noes! Indiepaths texturedpoly mod broke?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Oh noes! Indiepaths texturedpoly mod broke?

Booticus(Posted 2006) [#1]
I got the latest version of BlitzMax and now Indie's glorious glowy line module doesn't work for me.

D:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/indiepath.mod/texturedpoly.mod/texturedpoly.debug.win32.x86.a(texturedpoly.bmx.debug.win32.x86.o.b)(code+0xb55): undefined reference to `brl_dxgraphics_PrimaryDevice'
D:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/indiepath.mod/projmatrix.mod/projmatrix.debug.win32.x86.a(projmatrix.bmx.debug.win32.x86.o.b)(code+0x63f): undefined reference to `brl_dxgraphics_PrimaryDevice'
D:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/indiepath.mod/projmatrix.mod/projmatrix.debug.win32.x86.a(projmatrix.bmx.debug.win32.x86.o.b)(code+0x843): undefined reference to `brl_dxgraphics_PrimaryDevice'
D:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/indiepath.mod/projmatrix.mod/projmatrix.debug.win32.x86.a(projmatrix.bmx.debug.win32.x86.o.b)(code+0x8e9): undefined reference to `brl_dxgraphics_PrimaryDevice'
D:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/indiepath.mod/projmatrix.mod/projmatrix.debug.win32.x86.a(projmatrix.bmx.debug.win32.x86.o.b)(code+0x930): more undefined references to `brl_dxgraphics_PrimaryDevice' follow
Build Error: Failed to link D:/Development/Blitz Development/Blitz Stuff/ISW2006/Combat Editor/combatdb071106.exe

Anyone else using Indies texturedpoly mod getting the same thing? Indie, any way you can save us? Or do I have an older version?

Warren(Posted 2006) [#2]
Mark said that he rewrote the DirectX graphics driver in the latest update so I'd say that's the root of the issue. Indie will have to update the module or you'll have to stick to an older version of Max.

See: http://blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=65846

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2006) [#3]
The source is on the module site.

popcade(Posted 2006) [#4]
Indie, is your module site still online?
Can't access it for a long while...

tonyg(Posted 2006) [#5]
Indie, is your module site still online?

Yes it is.

popcade(Posted 2006) [#6]
I need to get the actual link, that one in my bookmark is dead, thanks in advance.

tonyg(Posted 2006) [#7]
Indie forums

popcade(Posted 2006) [#8]

Booticus(Posted 2006) [#9]
No worries! Just bailed the module altogether. I'll live!

popcade(Posted 2006) [#10]
It's a pity that indie didn't release the light and timer (and other..) module, they're pretty cool.